• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Questions about rental contract

How do make a vaild English rental contract? ..

kkkgho
post 11.Feb.2013, 01:31 PM
Post #1

I am a house owner who wants to rent one of the room(s) in my house.

and I can not speak swedish. In this case. How do I make a vaild english rental contract to tenants?

can anyone tell me where can I find some templates of the english rental contract in Sweden?

Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
Essingen
post 11.Feb.2013, 01:52 PM
Post #2

I would suggest that you want to make sure that it is a valid Swedish rental agreement and that this might be of use...

http://www.nordjobb.org/downloads/kontrakt...dsuthyrning.pdf
+
kkkgho
post 11.Feb.2013, 02:32 PM
Post #3

Thanks for reply. I have read the PDF.

but still I wonder is it possibile to make a vaild agreement in english? since me and the tenants both cannot read this?

is there any precedent in Sweden that people use the English agreement for English speakers?
+
kkkgho
post 11.Feb.2013, 07:45 PM
Post #4

I am still seeking for some help
+
Yorkshireman
post 11.Feb.2013, 08:53 PM
Post #5

Sweden is within the EU ... not only can you choose between parties what language, but even which jurisdiction contracts fall under wink.gif ...The tenant must also sign the agreement, it is their own fault if they did not understand the contents, though there is a degree of protection that it cannot contain unreasonable contract clauses. I wouldn't worry about it, English is perfectly acceptable smile.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se