• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Don't keep up with the Svenssons

Kick the SD Nazis out!

Garry Jones
post 13.Feb.2013, 12:25 AM
Post #1

What's happening to Sweden!

The Nazi party, the SD, now have 12% of the vote!

What ever happened to Swedish education and the fact that every Swede you met was nice, honest, neutral and fair-minded. I know there are a lot of you left, but 12% nazis in a country devoid of racial tensions. I came here in 1988 and I can tell you this is a fantastic multi-cultural integrated society. More needs to be done but some Swedes just remain so ignorant it's impossible not to think back to the Germans of the 1920's who turned a blind eye to their Nazi Party and only woke up when it was too late and their 12 year-old sons were having to be shot by UK front-line troops as they moved in for the final kill.

The thing that gets me the most is that the ignorant Swedes refuse to realise that the SD are a bunch of Nazis. At least everyone in the UK knows the BNP and EDL are nazi groups to be treated with contempt, grassed on and locked up for their hate crimes. Here I have heard intelligent Swedes talk about the SD in a positive way, its frightening. We immigrants need to stand together and remind the Swedes that the SD are a bunch of nazis.

Let the message be "Wake up and smell the f*cking coffee Svensson".
Go to the top of the page
+
byke
post 13.Feb.2013, 12:58 AM
Post #2

Keep Sweden Swedish and pay the TV licence fee.

Mobile phones are excluded from such TV licence fee's which allows Swedes to watch TV for free while driving if they so desire.
+
Rima1985
post 13.Feb.2013, 01:18 AM
Post #3

I'm an immigrant and I don't think the SD party must be compared to nazis. Actually nazis in Swedn are those immigrants that wears veils and hate jews. or somalians rapist. The SD is just pissed off of the government laxism.
+
HenryPollard
post 13.Feb.2013, 06:29 AM
Post #4

Sverigedemokraterna can hardly be called Nazis.

In terms of policy, SD are comparable to the Conservative party who comprise the lion's share of the British government.

It's just that Sweden is such an extremely liberal nation, where opposing views are not published in the media, so SD have shocked a lot of the left.
+
Pursuivant
post 13.Feb.2013, 11:09 AM
Post #5

What ever happened

You and your mates moved in. You know, your mates in avpixlad. And the Swedish education said there was nothing wrong and your mates got ruder and ruder until people started seeing that the truth and reality is different than what the government teaches.

I came here in 1988 and I can tell you this is a fantastic multi-cultural integrated society.

So its you and your lies that caused this - the SD could have not achieved its soon 20% without you!

We immigrants need to stand together and remind the Swedes

To vote for SD!
+
oddsock
post 13.Feb.2013, 11:31 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (byke @ 13.Feb.2013, 12:58 AM) *
Mobile phones are excluded from such TV licence fee's which allows Swedes to watch TV for free while driving if they so desire.

Haha, you made me laugh quite heartily.
+
oddsock
post 13.Feb.2013, 11:34 AM
Post #7

The same shite with right-wing anti-foreigner parties happened in many other countries in Europe, I don't see why Sweden should be immune.

I've seen it all before in other countries. But it is incredibly tedious. First there will be 10 years of "debates" on TV about foreigners, integration, what does it mean to be "Swedish", bla, bla, bla. They will probably introduce an integration exam that requires immigrants to do things like cook kötbullar and dance around the maypole. Social anthropologists will try to analyse complex reasons why people vote SD, when the real reason is that they are stupid and have never been outside their own village. Then after 10 years of SD the electorate will get bored and move on to another fad. My advice is just to ignore all forms of broadcast media for the next decade.

What can I say, people are stupid. Especially when they group together in homogeneous groups - then their stupidity becomes more concentrated and magnified.
+
Pursuivant
post 13.Feb.2013, 12:14 PM
Post #8

Social anthropologists will try to analyse complex reasons why people vote SD, when the real reason is that they are stupid and have never been outside their own village

I think you find that those "stupid people" who live in their "village" or gated community and don't need to deal with the daily life vote for centerpartiet or greens. The people who live in the millions and have to deal with "multiculturalism" vote for SD.
+
Pursuivant
post 13.Feb.2013, 12:15 PM
Post #9

What can I say, people are stupid. Especially when they group together in homogeneous groups - then their stupidity becomes more concentrated and magnified.

So you talking about Rinkeby and Herrgarden and the likes?
+
jostein
post 13.Feb.2013, 12:37 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Garry Jones @ 12.Feb.2013, 11:25 PM) *
... We immigrants need to stand together and remind the Swedes that the SD are a bunch of nazis.. Let the message be "Wake up and smell the f*cking coffee Svensson".. ..

Couldnt you organize a street protest or somesuch? Instead of just impotently ranting on an internet forum? I mean, its important that everyone have their say in a democracy and organizing a demonstration seems like a good way of doing it? When people see that you go through the effort of actually doing something, they will listen to your opinions more intently?

I also think your slogan is a good one. Im sure us Swedes would be duly impressed if you could organize thousands of immigrants to protest under that banner?
+
Localer
post 13.Feb.2013, 12:54 PM
Post #11

its time for SD to gain popularity, look at the crime statistic and the in-coming immigrants, do you think its good for the future of Sweden ?
+
intrepidfox
post 13.Feb.2013, 01:02 PM
Post #12

As long as the politicians do not listen to the voters then SD will increase. Pensions are being cut, schools are closing, councils have to make so many cuts, mass unemploymant, lack of housing etc. Sweden is a disaster.

Then the government wants to open the borders. The mathematics does not add up considering that they wish to bring in more people that will be unemployed on the social causing more cutting back on the above..
+
oddsock
post 13.Feb.2013, 02:04 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Pursuivant @ 13.Feb.2013, 12:15 PM) *
So you talking about Rinkeby and Herrgarden and the likes?

Yes, partly.

"Integration", or whatever the hell you want to call it, is a two way street. SD are trying to make it out as a one-way street, where the immigrants will only be welcomed when they are called Johan and Linda, have blonde hair and like to dance around the maypole. But integration involves different groups of people mixing together and understanding each other. As long as you have brown ghettos and white ghettos, that's not going to happen.

However, SD are quite happy that all the brown people live in Rinkeby. Out of sight, out of mind, right? They actually don't want integration and they certainly don't want immigrants to be treated equally and accepted for who they are. They want immigrants to magically disappear.

Anyway, social integration, like TV broadcasting, is nothing to do with the government. It will happen when it happens. They should concentrate on things like hospitals and schools.

I guess I have lived in so many countries now that I got fed up of all this "culture" and "integration" bullshit. Everyone is pretty much the same. Some eat cous cous and others eat potatoes. Who the hell cares.
+
oddsock
post 13.Feb.2013, 02:05 PM
Post #14

its time for SD to gain popularity, look at the crime statistic and the in-coming immigrants, do you think its good for the future of Sweden ?

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

people in ghettos with no jobs statistically more inclined to turn to criminality. wow. this is not news.

in ireland you have more criminality in poor ghettos as well. white irish people live there. it's nothing to do with their culture or ethnic background, it's a socio-economic problem within irish society as a whole.

swedish ghettos are also a problem of swedish society. don't blame the middle east for sweden's problems. that's lazy.
+
Garry Jones
post 13.Feb.2013, 02:49 PM
Post #15

Thanks for some great post oddsock.

Yes, bringing in 500 000 more imigrants would be great for Sweden. Because many of them would have skills with them and be able to add to the success of Swedish Companies.

And all 500 000 would travel on trains, buses, buy things in shops and all this would add to the Swedish economy.

Unemployment is a percentage game. With 10% unemployment if you add 500 000 you add 50 000 unemployed but you have 450 000 more people paying into the system to keep them. This sets you on the path to 5% unemployment.

But if you kick out 1 000 000 immigrants you have a million less people and 100 000 less unemployed but 900 000 less people paying into the system to keep the others which sets the country on a downward spiral toward 20% unemployment.

Simple maths

And yes, most of the SD nazis are in small white villiages where they have no immigration. The white Swedes in Stockholm are much more friendly towards immigrants and do not in general vote for SD.
+

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com