• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

SD Nazi repatriation policy

Risk to Swedish infants.

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Feb.2013, 04:56 PM
Post #31

I don't see how you can complain about voting...anywhere...everything that precludes your being able to vote was your choice...Right?
Go to the top of the page
+
jostein
post 16.Feb.2013, 04:57 PM
Post #32

Garry, you ARE aware that 20% of the SD members are either born abroad or have parents born abroad?
+
Rick Methven
post 16.Feb.2013, 06:27 PM
Post #33

By that I take it you mean they are just opportunist fellow travellors who will support anybody to feather their own nests.
Of the 20% how many have anything other than milk white skin and blue eyes?
+
jostein
post 16.Feb.2013, 06:34 PM
Post #34

I have not a clue. Watch the link with Björn Söder and you will find out where that figure came from? It was a questionaire they sent out to their members. You will find out alot of juicy details about the people you consider your enemies if you look at that link biggrin.gif

Seriously Rick, you are obsessed about eye and skin color tongue.gif But then again, most "antiracists" are.
+
Elf_Moon
post 16.Feb.2013, 07:31 PM
Post #35

This is just becoming ludicrous now, I can't even begin to care to write more than this.

I'm not an SD supporter (nor a closet supporter hiding for fear of pain or retribution) but at the end of the day, you can't kill them off for not having the same subset of beliefs as you do and you certainly don't have the right to decide the future of politics and who shouldn't be able to exist based on your own belief system. That wouldn't be a true democracy really.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Feb.2013, 07:37 PM
Post #36

Leftist Liberals don't believe in democracy!
+
unionisten
post 16.Feb.2013, 07:55 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (Garry Jones @ 15.Feb.2013, 05:37 PM) *
Of course I am not necessarily serious (you thought I was?) but sometimes you need to fed a knee-jerk reaction by going a bit OTT. To fight fire with fire because of some of t ... (show full quote)

Why would the army give up if they saw that? what fakts do you base that on?
also wht would EU die if Uk pull out? and will UK pull out?
I hope UK pull out because they are a pain in the neck
+
cogito
post 16.Feb.2013, 08:23 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (jostein @ 16.Feb.2013, 06:34 PM) *
Seriously Rick, you are obsessed about eye and skin color tongue.gif But then again, most "antiracists" are.

jostein, So pleased that someone else has noticed the paradox.

Now about the subtitle on the thread: "risk to Swedish infants."
This leftie habit of using children as human shields--even if, as here, only rhetorically--is at best feeble-minded, and at worst, cowardly. IMHO.
+
oddsock
post 17.Feb.2013, 01:17 PM
Post #39

Yes, anti-racists are concerned about discrimination based on skin colour.

What an observation!
+
jostein
post 17.Feb.2013, 02:52 PM
Post #40

Oddsocks, i think these selfproclaimed "antiracists" would do well to take a long and hard look at themselves and their motives. After all, it is a political activity. They spend alot of time in pursuit of power. Now, they can claim that they do this out of the goodness of their hearts. But us people, we do not work like that. We cater to our own greed and pride and fear and lust and aggression.

As a nationalist, ive done this. I know what im about, what i want, why i speak and what my gain will be. But these antiracists, what is their gain? What do they want? What is their objective? They CLAIM to be goodygoodies but that claim is unrealistic.

Take this passage from President Obamas victoryspeech for example:
"It doesn't matter whether you're black or white or Hispanic or Asian or Native American or young or old or rich or poor, able, disabled, gay or straight, you can make it here in America if you're willing to try."

Sounds good and idealistic, does it not? Tolerant and antiracist, as it were? But at the same time, it pits group against group. It defines people as different and sets the game up for a divide and conquer strategy.
+
cogito
post 17.Feb.2013, 03:06 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (jostein @ 17.Feb.2013, 02:52 PM) *
it pits group against group. It defines people as different and sets the game up for a divide and conquer strategy.

Quite. Politicians race-pimp in order to divide.
And it works.
+
oddsock
post 17.Feb.2013, 03:07 PM
Post #42

Obama's speech you've quoted doesn't pit group against group, it says that all groups are equal. Can you people not read?!
+
what would thomas paine d...
post 17.Feb.2013, 03:19 PM
Post #43

"Yes, anti-racists are concerned about discrimination based on skin colour..."

I think the point is that the "anti-racists" themselves have become obsessed with race. Maybe it's somewhat analogous to the current-running TL article, "Don't Forget About the Good Internet Hatred."

We seem to now have "bad" racists and "good" racists. Either way, both groups are obsessed with race.
+
oddsock
post 17.Feb.2013, 03:23 PM
Post #44

You people have a twisted view of reality. It's like FOX News on here.
+
what would thomas paine d...
post 17.Feb.2013, 03:27 PM
Post #45

In what way has reality been twisted? In what way are posts like Fox news?

P.S.

"You people..." dry.gif
+

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se