• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Is Hagalundsgatan (Solna) a safe place to live?

Family safety and security in Hagalundsgatan

wondering
post 18.Feb.2013, 03:04 PM
Post #16

I lived in Ankdammsgatan when I was in Solna so I can't give advice about this place.
Go to the top of the page
+
deadmansmiling
post 18.Feb.2013, 03:14 PM
Post #17

Hi Wondering,

I just checked that Ankdammsgatan wasn't too far away from Hagalundsgatan ... would you like to share your experience while living there in terms of security, environment, mix of people etc? Would appreciate that.
+
wondering
post 18.Feb.2013, 03:32 PM
Post #18

Loads of caucasian, thai and some indian people ! wink.gif

But the area was fantastic to live. Never had any problems even at late at night, 4-5 am, and have seen girls walking home at that time without any worries.

It was quite close to Webhallen and of course near Webhallen is the big Solna industrial park with lots of shopping opportunities.

I have never had any security issues there and would label it as quite safe.
+
deadmansmiling
post 18.Feb.2013, 03:39 PM
Post #19

Appreciate your feedback Wondering! Thanks!
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists
Click here for the full job description