• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Swedish girls like brown guys?

Moving to Gothenburg

aazimfortheone
post 18.Feb.2013, 03:43 PM
Post #1

Hello, I wish to ask the question if Swedish girl likes brown guys? I am arab, good looking, tall and want to be with Swedish ladies.
I am coming to Goteborg for working, there I have friends who say girls there who LOVE brown and black men, they find exciting, interesting and say there many guys who are Swedish are boring, not exotic. I hope this to be truth because I love especially blond ladies.
I know this is generalise but I welcome any response or feedback for my curiosity.
Go to the top of the page
+
johnjohn
post 18.Feb.2013, 03:48 PM
Post #2

Hmmm, exotic... Yes I am sure Goteborg women have never seen a brown skinned arab before.
+
byke
post 18.Feb.2013, 03:57 PM
Post #3

You will love it there.
You will be knee deep in clunge.
+
JulieLou40
post 18.Feb.2013, 04:09 PM
Post #4

You should instead go to Malmö. There are almost no guys there of any other ethnicities apart from Swedish, so you will stand out to the ladies. Rosengård is supposed to be a good area wink.gif
+
intrepidfox
post 18.Feb.2013, 05:25 PM
Post #5

Malmö is good but i think that in Rinkeby he would have more chances in meeting cute girls.
+
Max Reaver
post 18.Feb.2013, 06:06 PM
Post #6

Haha very funny!

To the OP, I really hope you didn't come here because of the girls.
+
Coolrunnings
post 18.Feb.2013, 06:34 PM
Post #7

30 years ago you arabs might have been exotic in sweden.

Today you people are a dime a dozen in sweden and are the most despised and lowest ranking ethnic group along with somalians. Of course I'm just telling tales... wink.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Feb.2013, 06:37 PM
Post #8

Besides if Swedish girls preferred brown guys that would make them racists...you wouldn't want that...would you? huh.gif
+
Mark249
post 18.Feb.2013, 06:38 PM
Post #9

You'll be knee deep in swedish girls... arab... laugh.gif
+
vicky7
post 18.Feb.2013, 06:42 PM
Post #10

White girls like rich sheiks from the gulf.

Not the lower class garbage that come here on asylum.
+
djmarko
post 18.Feb.2013, 06:43 PM
Post #11

Boring!! Why do people start these types of threads here, do swedish girls like XYZ men, do you really think people here know all the answers?? There is only one find to find out, go out and try chatting a swedish girl
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Feb.2013, 06:51 PM
Post #12

Spoilsport! laugh.gif
+
Yorkshireman
post 18.Feb.2013, 07:04 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (aazimfortheone @ 18.Feb.2013, 03:43 PM) *
I am coming to Goteborg for working, there I have friends who say girls there who LOVE brown and black men, they find exciting, interesting and say there many guys who are Swe ... (show full quote)

Maybe You misunderstood your friends, and they said ...Ladies love exciting and interesting guys that are not boring ...even if they are coloured wink.gif

As for blond ladies biggrin.gif ...the real blonds in Sweden are more northwards, many in the south colour their hair, and in addition to that are dirty blond that goes darker with age ...so ladies southwards, if they are blond, probably colour, and girls maybe natural wink.gif
+
jostein
post 18.Feb.2013, 07:30 PM
Post #14

Me thinks mr OP med mig skämta aprillo, no? Some me tell that brown guys burst in sunlight and apear lily white, yes?
+
polartwist
post 18.Feb.2013, 07:55 PM
Post #15

Haha amazing topic. How old are you aazimfortheone? Reading you was like going back to the high school times. Please, tell me you are 15 smile.gif
+

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply