• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Dear (censored)...Can you please consider

The volume of posts you make...

byke
post 25.Feb.2013, 12:59 PM
Post #16

See I rest my case.
Yet another post that tries to smear ...
Go to the top of the page
+
mångk
post 25.Feb.2013, 01:07 PM
Post #17

You don't have a case to rest you muppet! tongue.gif
+
skogsbo
post 25.Feb.2013, 02:36 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (byke @ 25.Feb.2013, 11:19 AM) *
I am going to answer this directly.. Firstly, my posts are NOT anti Swedish.

are your post subjects chosen at random and it's pure chance that 99.999999% are negative, unless you can prove otherwise with some links to threads you have started that are positive? I'm not going to hold my breath on this one!

Byke it is pretty clear to most, that you need another hobby.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Feb.2013, 02:50 PM
Post #19

I think an appropriate response to the great majority of Bykes posts should simply be the word:

Bykeism!

That's all the attention he deserves...poor guy... laugh.gif
+
what would thomas paine d...
post 25.Feb.2013, 03:22 PM
Post #20

In the tradition of Matt Drudge, I propose that Byke's news threads are bylined as: "The Byke Report". smile.gif
+
byke
post 25.Feb.2013, 03:55 PM
Post #21

Yeah that makes sense, even though most of them are not written by me, and only contain statements from the original article. rolleyes.gif
+
unionisten
post 25.Feb.2013, 03:57 PM
Post #22

so why cant you write somthing instead of copy and paste bad stuff about sweden?
+
Pursuivant
post 25.Feb.2013, 04:18 PM
Post #23

I think that would be rather hard considering I have been a registered Swedish citizen since birth laugh.gif

Ah, the SD uses you as proof of what happens when you let foreigners have children, so its advisable to deport them before they get little Bykes. laugh.gif
+
mångk
post 25.Feb.2013, 04:22 PM
Post #24

laugh.gif
+
snarky
post 25.Feb.2013, 05:00 PM
Post #25

What does this even matter! 1) don't click on it if you don't want to read it and 2) block him if you are really that disgruntled! Seems pretty simple to me...

Stackars Byke, sorry bud.
+
intrepidfox
post 25.Feb.2013, 05:35 PM
Post #26

I would rather have Bykes articles which can be interesting rather than the continual questions about MV.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Feb.2013, 05:54 PM
Post #27

Maybe Byke will cease and desist those posts if he is recognized as the missing Troll that Rick M desires...sans the name change laugh.gif
+
Juniorr
post 25.Feb.2013, 06:39 PM
Post #28

Shut up folks! This is a free country -- not a country where free speech is a nightmare -- and everyone has the right to freely express themselve.

If you don't wanna read his post, ignore it.
+
Max Reaver
post 25.Feb.2013, 07:08 PM
Post #29

Cant believe ppl are still feeding this post...

Some think Byke is ruining the image of Sweden by re-posting bad news from Swedish news media. In order to counter, they try to smear Byke and call him a troll, stalker etc.

But but, as long as Byke reposts legit news articles from sites that you cant discredit, the outsiders or would-be expats may pay attention to our arguing, but they'll inevitably notice the news and read them, from which they form their opinion about Sweden.

So if you really want to counter what Byke is doing, the best way is to post heart-warming news from Sweden, about Sweden, related to Sweden. Only positive news can dilute away the negative. Being defensive is making you a disservice. Defensive actions only inflate the negative issues to higher levels, and people will read that. There are many good news to post. Some Swedish nationals abroad have just received Oscar, but none of you seemed give a damn (except me who posted it under "Swedish News"). Either you are not that smart or you dont really care about your beloved country after all.

And that leaves only one scenario: all of you who argue with Byke actually love him, because he finally brought some meaning into your dreary petty lives. Without him, you are meaningless. Now this freak show has gone on long enough. Cut the crap.
+
Hamsterdam
post 25.Feb.2013, 08:33 PM
Post #30

[quote name='Juniorr' date='25.Feb.2013, 06:39 PM' post='795065']
Shut up folks! This is a free country -- not a country where free speech is a nightmare -- and everyone has the right to freely express themselve.

If you don't wanna read his post, ignore it.
[/quote

Duh, a free country, free speech! In that case people have a right to respond to the mindless negativity of the posts then don't they.
+

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options