• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Is there a best day to advertise homes for rent?

In Swedish newspapers .

sarahgash
post 25.Feb.2013, 09:30 PM
Post #1

In Scotland most people know that the ads for rental accommodation all go in on a Thursday, is there a best day in the Swedish press? Any tips on the best websites to advertise, apart from here of course?
Go to the top of the page
+
wondering
post 25.Feb.2013, 09:32 PM
Post #2

I have no best advice for this. But I would say Thursday or Friday also but that is when all the ads go in so maybe it gets lost among the deluge of all the other ads .
+
Johno
post 25.Feb.2013, 10:04 PM
Post #3

The local tourist office is one idea since from your other posts it might count as a holiday let.

ps Have you dropped your interest in shutting the place down, since you never responded to the last posts made on that thread ?
+
sarahgash
post 26.Feb.2013, 06:44 PM
Post #4

I'm considering a variety of options, it would be best if the house had people living in it, but it's difficult to arrange. I don't know Sweden that well.. I will try the tourist office, the area would be of interest to geologists, scientists and maybe engineers because of the mine and it could be a good base-camp point for visiting the arctic...so I'll try a variety of options and if nothing takes off might try and shut the house down for Winter or at least only keep the absolute essentials heated. Don't like the sound of the things that could go wrong though...
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com