• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Online Store Buisness

Opening and running it

Marcosgt
post 28.Feb.2013, 05:44 AM
Post #1

Hello

Since I am still learning swedish and I have still some time before my university degree can be approved by the health comission in Sweden I was considering opening an online store, selling differnt kind of articles. Has anyone had such kind of experience in the area? I even contacted some web page designers that would do the web page, and I found some outside of Sweden that know swedish and could do it much more cheaper than getting it done here. But, how hard is to inscribe a company, working with the shipping companies to deliver the articles and all those things? Would appreciate any good advice and comments.

Best regards
Go to the top of the page
+
Gordy
post 28.Feb.2013, 07:28 AM
Post #2

You should be able to find lots of relevant info on eHandel.se and in their forum.
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com