• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Made to measure blinds

Where to buy?

matt-forde
post 25.Mar.2013, 12:02 PM
Post #1

Hi All,

I'm new to sweden and have just moved to helsingborg with my partner. I have a blinds business in the UK which I now run remotely: http://www.orderblinds.co.uk/ and I'm interested in finding out how much competition there is for a similar business here. Are there any well known names ovber here akin to the Hilarys etc in the UK?

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt
Go to the top of the page
+
Johno
post 25.Mar.2013, 01:10 PM
Post #2

Search Eniro / Företag with persienner, and you will see who is in the business.
+
Willy
post 25.Mar.2013, 10:21 PM
Post #3

Going by the situation in my home town, it's mostly small, local (and hideously expensive) firms and not national chains/brands.

Indeed, search for "persienner".
+
rshield
post 26.Mar.2013, 10:03 AM
Post #4

Do you ship to Sweden? I am looking for blackout blinds. Thanks!
+
Johno
post 26.Mar.2013, 11:40 AM
Post #5

Ikea do opaque roller blinds (non light transmitting). We actually bought one of their blinds for the material and fixed it to the old spring roller in the bedroom. But they do real black blinds now I see.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options