• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Which is the right office to inform?

I notice I haven't been registered as a child

emanuel22
post 8.Apr.2013, 04:41 PM
Post #1

Hello everyone
Six months past since i got here but i notice that they didn't register me as a child of my father the weird thing is they register my little brother as a child. when i start the process to came to sweden i was under age(17) and it take me a year to have my residence permit. I sign for my self when i register to take personnummer. now offices like försäkringkassan are not inform about i live with my parent and they suggest that i have to insure who my parent is. which is the right office to inform this situation?
Go to the top of the page
+
Kibiri
post 8.Apr.2013, 07:16 PM
Post #2

Skatteverket is the place.

If you don't have the time to go directly, you can order familjbevis (type of personbevis) of your father which will go to his address by post. In that paper you can see who are registered as his children.
+
John.Smith
post 9.Apr.2013, 07:00 AM
Post #3

you can order the familjbevis online also and print it directly.
+
emanuel22
post 9.Apr.2013, 01:37 PM
Post #4

thank you guys
+
ElectricEye
post 10.Apr.2013, 07:07 AM
Post #5

If you are still 17 then you cannot officially sign anything. In Sweden only adults (18+) can legally sign (enter into) contracts, official documents and more.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply