• Sweden's news in English
The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Accountant for tax return

Any recommendations?

post 21.Apr.2013, 05:48 PM
Post #1
Joined: 18.Mar.2008

Hi all, does anyone have any recommendations for an accountant to help with the Swedish tax return. Ideally someone that would know how to deal with income from property in another country. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
post 21.Apr.2013, 07:25 PM
Post #2
Joined: 6.Jan.2007

I have Small business here in stockholm working with accounting. book keeping and the like.
Send me a mail and we can discuss things further.

Go to the top of the page
post 21.Apr.2013, 08:26 PM
Post #3
Joined: 18.Mar.2008

@sandon - please don't take this the wrong way, but are you a registered accountant in Sweden? Obviously if I ever got questions from skatteverket it would be important to know the advice came from someone properly qualified.
Go to the top of the page
post 22.Apr.2013, 08:18 PM
Post #4
Joined: 22.Nov.2011

Here is info (in Swedish) from Skatteverket with regards income from renting out a house or apartment, if you are tax resident in Sweden then you are taxed on Global income, double taxation agreements need to be checked between Sweden and wherever the property is as to how tax is calculated and where.


Remember, even for 2nd homes, RUT and ROT avdrag are available if the property is within the EU and you meet the conditions.
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options