• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Accountant for tax return

Any recommendations?

Donut
post 21.Apr.2013, 05:48 PM
Post #1

Hi all, does anyone have any recommendations for an accountant to help with the Swedish tax return. Ideally someone that would know how to deal with income from property in another country. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+
sandon
post 21.Apr.2013, 07:25 PM
Post #2

Hi
I have Small business here in stockholm working with accounting. book keeping and the like.
Send me a mail and we can discuss things further.

swaaccounting@hotmail.com
+
Donut
post 21.Apr.2013, 08:26 PM
Post #3

@sandon - please don't take this the wrong way, but are you a registered accountant in Sweden? Obviously if I ever got questions from skatteverket it would be important to know the advice came from someone properly qualified.
+
Yorkshireman
post 22.Apr.2013, 08:18 PM
Post #4

Here is info (in Swedish) from Skatteverket with regards income from renting out a house or apartment, if you are tax resident in Sweden then you are taxed on Global income, double taxation agreements need to be checked between Sweden and wherever the property is as to how tax is calculated and where.

http://www.skatteverket.se/privat/skatter/...8800033479.html

Remember, even for 2nd homes, RUT and ROT avdrag are available if the property is within the EU and you meet the conditions.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com