• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

What do I need to do to get sambo papers?

Sambo permit

marimona
post 16.Jul.2013, 11:53 AM
Post #1

I am here in Sweden the past 9 months i have a greek permit, a samordnings nummer from skatteverket and im from seychelles. Now my boyfriend and i decided to move in together so i was wondering what can we do to register as a sambo here in Sweden. (I have a two year permit from Greece) and do i have to leave Sweden to do that?

Thank you
Go to the top of the page
+
Case officer
post 16.Jul.2013, 04:10 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (marimona @ 16.Jul.2013, 12:53 PM) *
I am here in Sweden the past 9 months i have a greek permit, a samordnings nummer from skatteverket and im from seychelles. Now my boyfriend and i decided to move in together ... (show full quote)

How can you have a samordningsnummer when you are not allowed to work? Regardless, you can apply for a residence permit from Greece if you are a legal resident there.
+
JulieLou40
post 16.Jul.2013, 04:45 PM
Post #3

If you've got a two year permit, how come you only have a samordingsnummer instead of a personummer?
+
marimona
post 16.Jul.2013, 07:07 PM
Post #4

thats the funny part i cant understand how skatteverket gave me this number and everywhere i go to ask for a job they tell me that i cant work.. So i really dont know what to do now
+
Case officer
post 17.Jul.2013, 12:56 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (marimona @ 16.Jul.2013, 08:07 PM) *
So i really dont know what to do now

You go to Greece to apply for a Swedish residence permit, and then you wait in Greece for 7 months for your application to be processed.
+
SAMXIII
post 17.Jul.2013, 07:33 AM
Post #6

i guess there is a rule may be if u have lived in sweden for 6 months studying or working and u already have a perimit then u dont have to return back i think at least not sure look into it
+
marimona
post 17.Jul.2013, 09:28 AM
Post #7

No i dont have a permit here in Sweden the only thing i have is the samordingsnummer and the Greek permit and 7 months is a looong time to wait
+
Swindon_Jimbo
post 17.Jul.2013, 09:40 AM
Post #8

I would take spending the next 7 months in the Seychelles...I bet your Sambo would too!
+
marimona
post 17.Jul.2013, 09:55 AM
Post #9

He is working here and cant be out of Sweden for 7 months and no i wont spend 7 months in Seychelles but in Greece which is really bad
+
marimona
post 17.Jul.2013, 10:54 AM
Post #10

Called the Swedish embassy in Greece and basically what they told me is that its better i stay in Sweden for the 3 months that im allowed to stay and get a job then try to apply for a permit...ISNT THAT INSAAAAANE???
+
bhaktimannnen
post 17.Jul.2013, 08:07 PM
Post #11

Hi,
What have you been doing here in Sweden 9 months?
Is you bf Swedish,or permit holder?
Ok, you have got samordningsnumber which means your address is
registered in tax office, Is the address same as your sambo? If yes then

Do this, go the the Migrationsverket website and apply for sambho visa online, when applying u have to
Choose the country, choose Greece, after you have submitted your application u will get a mail
For a interview,
Buy a ticket and fly to Greece with your sambho, take him also to interview,
Don't tell them you live in Sweden,
Do your interview fly back to Sweden and wait for the decision,
I hope this message help you,
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN