• Sweden's news in English

app_header_v3
  Reply to this topic

Sorry Sweden my bad

My bad Sverige

lastinline15
post 9.Aug.2013, 06:45 PM
Post #1

I have been here a year. One time I had to many was mad and spoke bad about Sweden. After having a year to reflect, I'm am sorry for complaining about one incedent. I am from USA. Not that it matters, but maybe I saw things in the wrong way through my own distorted eyes. Sweden is a great place. I really like it here. I'm not married. I came for adventure. I think it is hard at first to make Swedish friends. Sometimes yanks and others get angry and frustrated. I have made Swedish friends for life. I know I can call them and ask for anything and they would do all there power to help me. I would do the same for them. Sometimes we complain here alot. It is hard to explain I think. I also know many good swedes read this and do try to help. I hope you can forgive this yank and others. I feel lucky to be here.
Go to the top of the page
+
deaftoned
post 9.Aug.2013, 08:08 PM
Post #2

r you drunk smile.gif ?
+
lastinline15
post 9.Aug.2013, 09:30 PM
Post #3

Just a bad speller:). I ment every word smile.gif
+
olga118
post 10.Aug.2013, 01:38 AM
Post #4

You are from the USA? English is clearly not your mother tongue...
+
Visit
post 10.Aug.2013, 09:23 AM
Post #5

With a name like Olga, you must be some Russian Chick who married a Swede, probably an old fart, just to be able to get into Sweden, live off its benefits, and insult the Americans? tongue.gif

I also don't believe the OP is an American, more likely masquerading as one. In his other thread, he used words like " I am pretty bumed how you acted." That verb "bum" sounds more like a Brit pretending to be an American!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: