• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Sorry Sweden my bad

My bad Sverige

lastinline15
post 9.Aug.2013, 06:45 PM
Post #1

I have been here a year. One time I had to many was mad and spoke bad about Sweden. After having a year to reflect, I'm am sorry for complaining about one incedent. I am from USA. Not that it matters, but maybe I saw things in the wrong way through my own distorted eyes. Sweden is a great place. I really like it here. I'm not married. I came for adventure. I think it is hard at first to make Swedish friends. Sometimes yanks and others get angry and frustrated. I have made Swedish friends for life. I know I can call them and ask for anything and they would do all there power to help me. I would do the same for them. Sometimes we complain here alot. It is hard to explain I think. I also know many good swedes read this and do try to help. I hope you can forgive this yank and others. I feel lucky to be here.
Go to the top of the page
+
deaftoned
post 9.Aug.2013, 08:08 PM
Post #2

r you drunk smile.gif ?
+
lastinline15
post 9.Aug.2013, 09:30 PM
Post #3

Just a bad speller:). I ment every word smile.gif
+
olga118
post 10.Aug.2013, 01:38 AM
Post #4

You are from the USA? English is clearly not your mother tongue...
+
Visit
post 10.Aug.2013, 09:23 AM
Post #5

With a name like Olga, you must be some Russian Chick who married a Swede, probably an old fart, just to be able to get into Sweden, live off its benefits, and insult the Americans? tongue.gif

I also don't believe the OP is an American, more likely masquerading as one. In his other thread, he used words like " I am pretty bumed how you acted." That verb "bum" sounds more like a Brit pretending to be an American!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business. If you want to stop, we can help.
Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options