• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Life in Markaryd

A nice place?

Tyboy
post 10.Aug.2013, 04:39 AM
Post #1

As a man who dislike to live in places with big population like metropolis etc, i prefer to live in small , calm and quiet cities, so, browsing small cities in Sweden i found Markaryd, in Kronoberg county, then someone knows something about this city? It's good place to rise family and live safety? Climate like rest of Sweden? Hours of sunshine per year/month? rain a lot? I will live in peace? People's culture and way of life?

Thank you and have a very nice day smile.gif .
Go to the top of the page
+
Hisingen
post 10.Aug.2013, 12:14 PM
Post #2

Remembering your previous comments etc. I cannot think that Markaryd will welcome the likes of you, the potential 'neighbour from hell'.
What might well be in order is a warning to what is currently peaceful district - that a moron is thinking of changing all that.
You ought to be aware that all your previous comments are well known now to many. You are SO popular - - - - - -
+
Bisonex
post 10.Aug.2013, 02:15 PM
Post #3

Markaryd is a small and very quiet town.

It's not a bad place, but it may be difficult to integrate as the people who live there have generally lived there for generations and have little interest in outsiders.
+
Hisingen
post 10.Aug.2013, 03:38 PM
Post #4

Especially the likes of this character who has made his feelings known quite well.
+
Tyboy
post 10.Aug.2013, 04:20 PM
Post #5

Hisigen

I'm not so popular, I'm very Lagom, laugh.gif

I have no problem with you , if you have a problem with me, i'll definitely have no problem with that, you are not the first and probably not the last , so, please hate me more Hisigen, i love to be hatred, although I have already destroyed many who hated me.. So i have to tell u now, keep hating me, i will LOVE YOU!
+
Tyboy
post 10.Aug.2013, 07:24 PM
Post #6

Thank you for this information Bisonex , but someone know more about? i need more information from people who have good knowledge about..
+
Johno
post 10.Aug.2013, 08:13 PM
Post #7

What else do you want to know, since I doubt if there are any native Swedes on here who know the place? Despite being by the E6 and with a railway station its a very small and very quiet town in the middle of nowhere (not a city). It has an ICA that does a very cheap if basic dagens, but not many other shops and nothing otherwise of note. Some builders merchants. A largish Nibe factory. The climate you can look up for yourself.
+
Hisingen
post 10.Aug.2013, 08:33 PM
Post #8

Subject: Rent in suburbs
Tyboy
Posted on: 26.Jul.2013, 12:29 PM

friendolyyours

Hey, i dont give a fuck for what u think, ok biggrin.gif , u and seamus for me are just garbage, something smelly, you and seamus would no make a minimum lack in the world if disappear, because u are horrible people, prejudiced and uneducated..

Seamus and Friendolyyours, do a favor for yourselves..SUICIDE The world get be better without you... jus think about a little , ok? smile.gif

Johno, if you want this individual anywhere near you then the best of luck. The above is one of his replies and very clearly demonstratres the nice type he is. He is simply a total waste of space, and should stay where he is, beside his mummy where he can shout and be brave without putting himself in the way of any danger. Least of all does anyone in their right mind want him trying to live anywhere near them. I know no more about him than what I have seen here, and that is as much as I want to know.
As I remarked in that other thread, he reminds me of that well-known line from the West End play of the same name, from a few years back "Charlie's Aunt, from Brazil, where the nuts come from."
+
Tyboy
post 10.Aug.2013, 08:38 PM
Post #9

Thanks very much Johno.. Well, as i told that i prefer to live in a place like Markaryd, quiet, sparsely populated, no noise like in big cities etc. I love the silence and tranquility, so i hope that i'll find this in a town like Markaryd or in many others like Tidaholm, Boras, Växjö etc.
+
Tyboy
post 10.Aug.2013, 08:55 PM
Post #10

Hey Johno, Dont pay attention for this troll called Hisigen trying to destroy my topics and this nice forum for futures expats in Sweden.

He is prejudiced and racist, he dont want any immigrat's in Sweden. he's a NAZI i think. Dont waste your time reading his garbage posts, don't worth to listen a racist and NAZI closed minded..

Him probably have a mental disease, he's trying to dump their frustrations of life here, saying garbage in people's topic who are trying to find information about life and other things in Sweden.
+
Hisingen
post 10.Aug.2013, 10:48 PM
Post #11

You can see what a nice friendly guy this troll is, Johno. He wants others on here to commit suicide, whilst wanting more to put a shotgun under their chins. He is a keyboard warrior who is still tied to his mummy's apron strings, and absolutely not one who should be allowed into this fine country. Just read some of his comments under his topic "What can Happen to me if
I buy a bostadratt and."
where he doesn't want to pay any monthly fee.
People in Markaryd should be forewarned about the likes of him. And believe me when I say that I am not alone in my opinion of him. You will see that under his older topic as mentioned.
+
Seamus Sean
post 10.Aug.2013, 10:58 PM
Post #12

Well said Hisigen!
+
Tyboy
post 11.Aug.2013, 12:13 AM
Post #13

Hisintroll

Where in the topic "What can happen to me if" i said that i dont want to pay the avgfit? Show me, you would never have courage to say any thing to me face to face, i would will break your face in two parts and kick your fuckin ass, your fuckin shit asshole, dont pass in front of me in Sweden, I'll leave you in two.
+
Seamus Sean
post 11.Aug.2013, 07:00 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Tyboy @ 10.Aug.2013, 04:39 AM) *
As a man who dislike to live in places with big population like [i]metropolis[/i] etc,

I guess Gotham city is off the list also?

More suited to some where like Smallville maybe??

Should someone tell our Brazilian "Superhero" or is it best not to bust the poor lad´s bubble?

Anyone know where one can get some green Kryptonite just in case? wink.gif
+
Hisingen
post 11.Aug.2013, 01:27 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Seamus Sean @ 11.Aug.2013, 07:00 AM) *
I guess Gotham city is off the list also? More suited to some where like Smallville maybe??Should someone tell our Brazilian "Superhero" or is it best not to bust th ... (show full quote)

Hej, Seamus, as you can see - our Brazil Nut is once again voicing his foul agenda. Hopefully he will never darken the fair shores of Sweden, but will retire to his hole in the ground.
In a way you must admire his bravery - from across the water. A bit like that guy in North Korea, don't you think?
But we can but wonder who let him out from mummy's care long enough for him to use his computer keyboard. One thing is for sure, he must have found a gutter where he could learn the foul language he uses. At a guess his mummy would make him eat soap if she could hear him, for being such a naughty little boy.
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se