• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Racial profiling in Sweden.

Swedish Police caught again with their pants down?

Ivor stephé
post 23.Sep.2013, 11:21 AM
Post #1

http://www.thelocal.se/50386/20130923/

What's you view the latest news articles that expose National police for not only lying and looking to cover up the existence of records covering thousands of individuals based on their ethnic background, but also claims that it didn't exist. Only to then confirm it did it exist after evidence proved it.

I just wonder which other groups of individuals have been illegally registered without their consent or reason to register them without cause.

It will be interesting to see if any heads will roll, or if it will be just another scandal which is swept under the carpet as usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4LAb777Dtg

Ivor
Go to the top of the page
+
Migga
post 23.Sep.2013, 12:44 PM
Post #2

My view is that it`s not the National Police but only a section of the police in southern Sweden. It was also not covered up, it was questioned by the first person they talked to before he had a chance to check it up. Once he did he confirmed it. If it shows that it`s illegal then it`s a scandal and whoever responsible should be punished. It`s not racial profiling though. The police has probably profilied numerous criminal groups in society, I don`t know if they`ve done so to any other groups. If you are thinking about the criminals in Stockholms subway who were arrested then you are out of luck. Those people weren`t the victims from racial profiling, they where questioned when not paying to use the subway. What other illegal profiling stories have been swept under the rug?
+
AgeOfReason
post 23.Sep.2013, 01:19 PM
Post #3

You know and I know, We all know, that there are many groups within Sweden that live under the radar. EU Freedom of Movement and lack of border controls means the country does not know always who is here and who isn't, and if approx 50% of asylum seekers are rejected yet there are no forced returns, those people also accumulate within the country (some do leave but no one knows how many). There are 10.000's of deportation orders that haven't even been passed to the police yet for enforcement, sicne they cannot even handle the ones they have. The point is, the police know, the do-gooder groups know, that these people living under the radar survive somehow, they make money for food, fuel, accomodation etc... and it certainly isn't by legal means! They have to be able to profile potential criminals, and that of course will include ethnic profiling, even of people that have not commited a crime. Whilst it is illegal to hold certain data, maybe it is the law that needs changing and not the police activities?

I certainly would not like to be a policeman in Sweden, the media bashes you when you dont do your job, and the media bashes you even more when you try to do it. It always find some angle to bash the police and/or public authorities!
+
intrepidfox
post 23.Sep.2013, 01:26 PM
Post #4

Age of Reason

A very correct and sensible post
+
registeredb1b
post 23.Sep.2013, 01:31 PM
Post #5

But what is multiculturalism if not A TERRORISM !!?

What are self elected ZIONIST COMMUNIST LIBERAL politicians of NWO if not terrorists !!?

You are NOT in our countries because we want you here !!! You are here to steal, assault, rape, and kill on behalf of gangsters mentioned above:))) Thats all...

IMMIGRATION is a key word for INVASION and when country or countries are invaded, it is duty of the nations to defend their borders... NOT SO with self elected terrorists/gangsters mentioned above... they made INVASION TOTALLY LEGAL !!!
+
Ivor stephé
post 23.Sep.2013, 02:01 PM
Post #6

I would love to know what type of group this 2 year old child who has been mentioned on this register, is a member of?

Maybe Al-Qaeda ?

And what about the remaining 1000 other children who have been secretly registered based on their ethnic backgrounds?

I would hate to be a Jew or Negro in modern Sweden right now.
+
dave.smith
post 23.Sep.2013, 02:21 PM
Post #7

What is wrong with cops in the south?

First "N#ger N#ggersson" and now this?? There really is no excuse!!
+
registeredb1b
post 23.Sep.2013, 02:54 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (registeredb1b @ 23.Sep.2013, 12:31 PM) *
But what is multiculturalism if not A TERRORISM !!?What are self elected ZIONIST COMMUNIST LIBERAL politicians of NWO if not terrorists !!?You are NOT in our c ... (show full quote)

MULTICULTURALISM IS GOOD !!! MULTICULTURALISM IS STRENGTH
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be4_1379458003 HAHAHA
+
AW1
post 23.Sep.2013, 03:02 PM
Post #9

Are you running low on your medication?
+
registeredb1b
post 23.Sep.2013, 03:07 PM
Post #10

You and yours alike scum will not only be hanged... ohh no:))) it would be way to easy...you will be hanged by the balls smile.gif)) hahaha

You already are passed the medications;)))

Multiculturalism is good... multiculturalism is strength hahaha

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be4_1379458003
+
registeredb1b
post 23.Sep.2013, 03:10 PM
Post #11

Multiculturalism is good... multiculturalism is strength hahaha

You will love this one;))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYavOiI-8uY
+
Ivor stephé
post 23.Sep.2013, 03:16 PM
Post #12

So now the police are saying that there is no register, as they like to call it "Data Collection" instead. Even though its a collection or data to register 1 specific ethnic group.

This really is turning into a bad game of politics, where denial is all to apparent and hiding behind silly definitions to shy away from the actual crime.

No wonder crime and attempts of murder are out of control.
When police cant even obey the law.
+
AW1
post 23.Sep.2013, 03:20 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Ivor stephé @ 23.Sep.2013, 03:16 PM) *
This really is turning into a bad game of politics, where denial is all to apparent and hiding behind silly definitions to shy away from the actual crime.No wonder crime and a ... (show full quote)

Are you really surprised by this?
+
AgeOfReason
post 23.Sep.2013, 03:49 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Ivor stephé @ 23.Sep.2013, 03:01 PM) *
I would love to know what type of group this 2 year old child who has been mentioned on this register, is a member of?

If for example you wanted to map out child benefit fraud, then you would collect the data on parents and children. Not saying this is why they have collected that info, but it is known by Försäkringskassan that there is a large chunk of child benefit being paid out to individuals that are not resident in Sweden anymore, or come and go. Just an example.

If one was not allowed to map out known associates, then none of the large crime rings would ever be broken, one could never trace potential routes of money flows, one could have difficulty tracking people-traffickers, and child-sex abuse rings, let alone many other instances where it could potentially be useful. The more data you have, with a reasonable width of attributes, then the more likely you are to find the pattern.
+
Ivor stephé
post 23.Sep.2013, 03:59 PM
Post #15

Frankly, Yes.
While I understand that Police force is loosing the battle on crime, murder, assault and so on.
I never expect the state to operate secret files based on ethnic backgrounds.
Especially those relating to Children, who can not be classed as potential criminals.

The notion that this Nazi style of rounding up a specific group of people based on their ethnic background is sick. And sends a very clear message.

In the old days we saw libraries of documents collected by the Stasi, in paper form.
But today with so many files only being in digital format, the realisation of the size of information collected on Sweden's own citizens creates less concern.

I dont want to live in a nation, that spies on innocent children without reason.
And build up profiles on them.

This is sick, and need to take a stand.
Otherwise our nation will become corrupt and tarnished by those who are in charge.

Democracy needs to have a value more than just words, to ensure such human rights violations are not weaselled out by politicians, spin doctors and morally corrupt lawyers.
+

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se