• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

UK visa application

can't access the application page

Alexzan
post 22.Jan.2014, 10:00 PM
Post #1

Hello all!

We want to go on a weekend trip to London but my partner is Non-EU so he have to apply for a visa. The problem is that we haven't been able to do so, we just get some error message when trying to apply online on http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ and it's been like this for more than a month now! Have tried different browsers and computers with different IPs but the same error comes up.

Have anyone here experiences the same thing and do anyone have any idea of how to fix it or get around it?

I have tried to email them about this error but they only reply 'try again later' basically. The embassy is not much help either as they don't handle anything regarding visas.
Go to the top of the page
+
Mo
post 22.Jan.2014, 11:24 PM
Post #2

the error message is ?

funny a friend of mine used the site yesterday & completed theapplication

/S
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se