• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Private car leasing

Searching for good deals...

CraigSmith1982
post 27.Apr.2014, 07:46 AM
Post #1

Hello

I am looking to get a new car on a leasing deal. Currently my employer doesn't allow staff to do leasing through work so I will likely have to get a personal lease.

Back in the UK I had no problem finding the best companies but as my Swedish is poor and I am relying on googletranslate it is a slow process figuring out who is best value.

So, can anyone suggest some good companies? I am not sure if going directly with the car manufactures is best or with a 3rd party company?

I am not too fussy on the car, I just don't want silly residual values in the contract and would like servicing and hopefully insurance included. I do not drive so much so do not need a huge distance allowance. Finally it must be a practical car as I must have room for a child seat and the boot must have space for the stroller.... An estate or 4x4 will likely be my preferred but with good fuel economy.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks

Craig
Go to the top of the page
+
Gordy
post 27.Apr.2014, 04:11 PM
Post #2

If you take a look on bytbil.com and search first by year from 2014 and then click on the price column twice so that it arranges the prices from the cheapest upwards the first number of pages of search results will give you all the private lease deals.

Sorry I can be of no help with the details, I have never looked private leasing before, but at least this will give you some where to start from.

Use Google chrome to translate the webpages for you.

This link! should hopefully give you the right search. You can then filter the results on the left hand side to narrow down the type of vehicle you are looking for.

[Edit] No the link keeps getting mashed but if you open the link and then type an ! at the end of the address in the address bar then you should get what you want.
+
CraigSmith1982
post 27.Apr.2014, 07:50 PM
Post #3

Thanks Gordy!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se