• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Help with IT English Jobs before my visa expires

English IT-Jobs websites

forever_user
post 7.May.2014, 11:51 AM
Post #1

Hej alla,

I am an immigrant and have work permit until next year bind to one employer, But unfortunately few days back i lost my Job, as per work permit rules i only have 3 months to find the next job,otherwise it expires immediately after 3 months.

So , Can any one suggest me to find the next job in a quick way (i mean quick recruitment process to save my visa),

I followed few websites

se.indeed.com
experis (manpower etc,)
linkedin,
e-work,
monster etc,

These websites are not helping me much. I made few applications (where it did not say about language requirement) and did wait for few days ,i got no reply but when i called them they have already rejected my application as i did not meet language criteria as my Swedish is not up to the mark,

so i am more looking for specific english IT jobs web pages . Any ideas,

Also any more ideas to face this situation.

Go to the top of the page
+
abir
post 7.May.2014, 02:44 PM
Post #2

What kind of IT job? What do you do now?
+
Opalnera
post 7.May.2014, 10:57 PM
Post #3

Platsbanken and a Linked In profile if you don't already have one. My husband works in IT, nearly every firm he's worked at has had non Swedish speakers.
+
forever_user
post 8.May.2014, 12:22 AM
Post #4

Computer Programmer(Developer) Job.
+
abir
post 8.May.2014, 06:38 AM
Post #5

Check Visma and Klarna . I have a lot of english speakers friends who work there.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options