• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Looking for a Viking Male Donor

Need a big strong Viking man

Need Viking man
post 29.Jun.2014, 08:06 PM
Post #1

Hello,

I am a 21 year old British woman and I am in search of a Nordid guy to give me a baby. I do require this man, whoever you are, to be physically fit and tall, with a typical 'Viking face' and by that I mean high cheekbones and chiseled jawline. I'm thinking along the lines of a typical handsome looking masculine male. Height is a must and therefore, you must be over 6'2 to qualify. You must also be intelligent but this is not as important as the physical attributes and can be comprised if you look like a Swedish male model.

I do not want children with an ordinary English man. What would be the point when I can have children from a stronger and better looking Nordid man, who will ensure my children are physically healthy and strong. I love Scandinavia and its people and I want my children to be apart of it. Because I am quite an average and short British girl, I really need a strong and powerful physically fit and attractive Viking to give me my children.

If you are interested, please respond and we can talk.

Thank you!
Go to the top of the page
+
passport-stamps
post 29.Jun.2014, 08:57 PM
Post #2

LOL!!!!
+
intrepidfox
post 29.Jun.2014, 09:28 PM
Post #3

I love this site. How about this nice man

Attached Image
+
Hisingen
post 29.Jun.2014, 10:30 PM
Post #4

Unfortunately Fox's image doesn't appear. but this whole thing smacks of Hitler's idea of the Perfect Race, but it does make you wonder why this appears on the Forum when all this female has to do is go out on the streets where I am sure she will 'trollbinder' someone daft enough to make himself liable to paying child support for the next 16 years for the simple pleasure of meeting her needs.

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
+
deaftoned
post 29.Jun.2014, 10:37 PM
Post #5

silly joke really smile.gif
+
jack sprat
post 29.Jun.2014, 10:52 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Need Viking man @ 29.Jun.2014, 09:06 PM) *
Hello,I am a 21 year old British woman and I am in search of a Nordid guy to give me a baby. I do require this man, whoever you are, to be physically fit and tall, with a typi ... (show full quote)

Suggest you try your next door neighbour back in Blighty.

All the true big brave Vikings left Sweden long ago to live in much nicer places such as the UK.

No real Viking blood left in Sweden I'm afraid,

....only a bunch of weak kneed Nancy boys who spend most of their lives hiding under their women's skirts.
+
intrepidfox
post 30.Jun.2014, 10:00 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Hisingen @ 29.Jun.2014, 10:30 PM) *
Unfortunately Fox's image doesn't appear. but this whole thing smacks of Hitler's idea of the Perfect Race, but it does make you wonder why this appears on the For ... (show full quote)

Should of been a picture of Hagar the Horrible
+
Hisingen
post 30.Jun.2014, 10:16 AM
Post #8

Guessed it might be something along those lines.
A real beauty for sure.
biggrin.gif
+
passport-stamps
post 30.Jun.2014, 10:21 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (jack sprat @ 29.Jun.2014, 10:52 PM) *
...only a bunch of weak kneed Nancy boys who spend most of their lives hiding under their women's skirts.

It won't be The Local with a bitter Brit expat and a dash of misogyny. It just won't feel right. Never change.
+
darrellf
post 30.Jun.2014, 10:22 AM
Post #10

A good read over morning coffee. smile.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Jun.2014, 03:41 PM
Post #11

Here are some that are ready to go!!!

http://www.counselheal.com/articles/9884/2...10-children.htm
+
jack sprat
post 30.Jun.2014, 09:52 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 30.Jun.2014, 04:41 PM) *

Well I always said they were nowt but a bunch of wankers. laugh.gif
+
Svensksmith
post 30.Jun.2014, 10:21 PM
Post #13

Some gal is always looking for a Nordick.
+
Opalnera
post 1.Jul.2014, 10:11 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (passport-stamps @ 30.Jun.2014, 09:21 AM) *
It won't be The Local with a bitter Brit expat and a dash of misogyny. It just won't feel right. Never change.

Um excuse me I take offence to that, we are not all Brit expats!

A true reflection of Swedish men.
+
mtcce
post 1.Jul.2014, 03:09 PM
Post #15

You sound very desirable, 21-year-old British woman that wants to breed with the vikings. I would suggest you try those sunny spots, Majorca, Thailand for example. However I won't be interested in knowing how you're going to bring up your children.
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN