• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Butik in Linnégatan, Göteborg ?

what is a fair price?

Pooya
post 2.Aug.2014, 10:16 AM
Post #1

I'm thinking of buying a store ( Butik ) in Linnégatan street, it's around 100m2.

the rent is around 12,500 SEK + moms and the asking price 350,000 SEK.

google maps

We are tech guys already having two companies in Goteborg, we going to offer Laptop, computer, iPhone, iPad, smartphone, tablet repair services to the customers and some other IT services.

is there anyone here who can give me some advice? how can I find out the right price?

thanks for your time in advance smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Pooya
post 13.Aug.2014, 02:41 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (Pooya @ 2.Aug.2014, 11:16 AM) *
I'm thinking of buying a store ( Butik ) in Linnégatan street, it's around 300m2.the rent is around 12,500 SEK + moms and the asking price 450,000 SEK.google mapsWe a ... (show full quote)

Thanks for all replies...
+
Mesost
post 13.Aug.2014, 03:50 PM
Post #3

theres already one on Linnegatan, either before or after Lidl on that side of the road. i think its called IPHONE REPARATION or something. good luck!
+
Darwinder
post 14.Aug.2014, 07:16 AM
Post #4

Have you seen the new leaked Iphone 6? Have you seen the almost nearly unbreakable, unscratchable sapphire glass thats going to be the new display? You know they are going to be putting that on ipads and all the competitors are going to copy it right? Sure you wan't to open a business fixing something that is about to become obsolete in the next year or so?

Now obviously there are other repairs you can do, but from personal knowledge it always seemed to me that screen replacements was the number 1 repair that needs to be done. Either way best of luck!

As for price, I think 350k is a very cheap price for a 100m2 butik on Linnegatan.
+
DuneSunny2
post 14.Aug.2014, 08:22 AM
Post #5

You should engage a professional chartered surveyor to represent you. There are many international professional companies in Sweden offering such a service such as Cushman & Wakefield, CBRE, DTZ, Jones Lang LaSalle, Savills etc.
+
Essingen55
post 14.Aug.2014, 09:33 AM
Post #6

I'm thinking of buying a store ( Butik ) in Linnégatan street, it's around 100m2.

the rent is around 12,500 SEK + moms and the asking price 350,000 SEK.

You imply, but don't state, that the premises are currently engaged in other actitivies.

In that case, it sounds really too much money to me. What is the SEK 350,000 for? If activities are changing there can't be any stock or goodwill.
+
ChocOwl
post 14.Aug.2014, 09:51 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Pooya @ 13.Aug.2014, 03:41 PM) *
Thanks for all replies...

This is an expat forum so the chances of receiving many replies from people who really know what a good price for a rental retail establishment on a specific street in a specific city would be is not huge. It's a very specific question, I suggest you go to small business owners forums and ask for input. I don't have any specific recommendations but you could try http://www.foretagande.se/forum/ and http://www.driva-eget.se/forum/ and ask around for more ideas.
You can also get advice about business expansion/startup from places such as Almi, Nyföretagarcentrum and the "näringslivskontor" of your local municipality. There are several old threads about these sorts of resources, have a look in the archives of this forum.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options