• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Arbetsformedlingen

Nuname
post 30.Nov.2006, 11:41 AM
Post #1

I've been trying to contact my guy at Arbets.. for days now but he's got this phone which tell me he'll be in at 11:30 so I ring at 11:30 get an engaged tone for a few minutes then another message sayig he'll be in at 16:27, so I ring then to get another message saying he'll be in tomorrow.
I'm slowly going mad.
Go to the top of the page
+
Roowhip
post 30.Nov.2006, 12:00 PM
Post #2

I'm slowly going mad.

That's his plan Nuname..then he can take you off his books while you go even madder trying to contact a doctor for help at the Vårdcentralen :roll:
+
Alfredo
post 30.Nov.2006, 12:38 PM
Post #3

Sympathise.

I gave up on telephone malarchy ages ago.

Use e-mail and keep going up?
+
Puffin
post 30.Nov.2006, 04:43 PM
Post #4

Telephone times seem to be a total waste of time in Sweden - unless you have a phone with automatic callback - the ones at Vårdcentralen are worst as you hang around all morning and never get through.

Try e-mail if you have an e-mail addy - often people answer e-mails at other times of the day - I usually find daily/twice daily e-mail works best as they get so sick of you the reply just to get rid of you.
+
*Gully Gull*
post 30.Nov.2006, 04:52 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Nuname)
I've been trying to contact my guy at Arbets.. for days now but he's got this phone which tell me he'll be in at 11:30 so I ring at 11:30 get an engaged tone for a few minutes then another message sayig he'll be in at 16:27, so I ring then to get another message saying he'll be in tomorrow.
I'm slowly going mad.

Nuname, this is what to do:

1. Email. They tend to be pretty quick on these and it proves you have made contact.

2. Personal visit. It's worth dragging yourself up to get there 10 minutes before they open and stand right by the nummerlapp machine so you will be served first. This will save you a lot of time and frustration.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se