• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Hair salon in Stockholm?

Joke
post 5.Dec.2005, 03:49 PM
Post #1

Hej hej,

Yes, after living in Stockholm for 3 months I can't ignore my hair anymore - the only way it looks good is with a hat!

I need some cutting and colouring! Does anyone know a reasonable priced salon where they can make me look nice again without burning my skull, like the salon in Farsta did?
Go to the top of the page
+
*Charlotte*
post 5.Dec.2005, 03:51 PM
Post #2

Reasonable price without skull burning? You sure are asking a lot! :shock:
+
Citrus
post 5.Dec.2005, 03:57 PM
Post #3

if you're talking about relaxing your hair, just do it at home,
+
Eyallow
post 5.Dec.2005, 04:05 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Joke)
Hej hej,

Yes, after living in Stockholm for 3 months I can't ignore my hair anymore - the only way it looks good is with a hat!

I need some cutting and colouring! Does anyone know a reasonable priced salon where they can make me look nice again without burning my skull, like the salon in Farsta did?

Are you a bonafide Joke or what? Are you trying to reinvent yourself?
+
Joke
post 5.Dec.2005, 04:26 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (eyallow)
Are you a bonafide Joke or what? Are you trying to reinvent yourself?

:?: :?:
+
Sweet As Man
post 11.Dec.2005, 12:40 AM
Post #6

I went to one in Fridhemsplan a few months back, i think it was called 'Snag it' or something similar, anyway they were excellent and for stockholm very cheap, around 750 kr for a colour and cut and about 200 for a mens cut, which is what i had. My flickvan had a colour and cut. The place was reccomended by a swedish friend and I can vouch for them as well!
+
*Dan27*
post 11.Dec.2005, 12:47 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Joke)
Hej hej,

Try Hair of Stockholm its near the Galeria mall...in stockholm...it was around 200 Kr..my girlsfirned came back looking beautiful. I think its called Hair and face of stockholm? I forgot.
+
Northernline
post 1.Aug.2007, 10:14 PM
Post #8

Someone once told me this and I didn't think anything of it until I noticed for myself: there are an inordinately huge number of hair salons in Malmö! You see them everywhere, and for such a small city it makes you wonder about the level of vanity in Malmö's women...
+
*Sandyclaws*
post 1.Aug.2007, 10:18 PM
Post #9

Even in our small town (pop 3000), the hair salons fills one whole page in the Yellow Pages.
+
Mzungu
post 1.Aug.2007, 10:24 PM
Post #10

There's money in hair that's for certain.

Live in a large village,best to describe,there are 7 hair salons,also know of at least 3 cottage hair dressers in the area.

*don't get nowt from me,DIY* laugh.gif
+
*Sandyclaws*
post 1.Aug.2007, 10:30 PM
Post #11

Mzungu: kojak style?
+
The Fountainhead
post 2.Aug.2007, 10:18 AM
Post #12

There is this salon at hötorget that charges 120 kr for a hair cut. It has resonable prices for coloring as well. It is located on a parallel street to Kungsgatan (behind KungsHallen)
+
Mzungu
post 2.Aug.2007, 10:25 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Sandyclaws)
Mzungu: kojak style?

No, actually have quite long hair.

Work on the assumption,that if one does make a slight cock-up it won't show anyhow.
+
*Sandyclaws*
post 2.Aug.2007, 10:29 AM
Post #14

Mzungu: whats a cock-up???
+
Mzungu
post 2.Aug.2007, 10:39 AM
Post #15

Haha...Are you having me on??
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se