Patients being let down by mental care
8 September 2005
- Twelve unmissable outdoor bars and restaurants in Stockholm
- How Sweden got some of the most liberal abortion laws in the world
- What's the difference between being a resident and a citizen in Sweden?
- Why do the Swedes take such long summer holidays?
- 'The smell is unbearable – I expected Sweden to work better than this'
From our sponsors
Why international investors look to Stockholm for cleantech innovations
Stockholm has long enjoyed a reputation as one of the world's leading cleantech hubs. From cleantech equipment vendor Climeon to solar cell company Exerger, the city is pioneering tomorrow's sustainable solutions, today.