The Labour Court in Copenhagen yesterday told workers to return to their jobs, but the striking air crew are expected to ignore the plea, taking the strike into its third day.
SAS has so far cancelled around 100 departures on Thursday. Around half of flights between Kastrup and Stockolm are cancelled. Wednesday saw 284 flights cancelled.
Customers with tickets booked for SAS services through Copenhagen are being encouraged to consult the company’s website.
Verner Lundtoft, chairman of the Danish cabin crew union, said the strike was continuing.
“I intend to try to get them to return to work, but the conflict is likely to continue until there’s an agreement with SAS,” he told the Ritzau news agency.