The first man was remanded in a closed-door remand hearing on Sunday afternoon by the Gothenburg District Dourt on suspicion of attempted murder.
“My client denies the crime, he said he was not involved in any criminal events,” said the man’s lawyer, Rickard Backenroth, to the Dagens Nyheter newspaper (DN).
Two more people were remanded into custody later in the evening, both on suspicion of aggravated assault.
Prosecutor Ulrika Åberg told DN that the assault and attempted murder revolved around an internal family dispute, which took place in front of the hospital last week.
The chain of events began with a violent brawl on Tuesday night, which involved some 30 people, many of whom managed to escape before police arrived.
On Wednesday evening, shots were fired around 8pm in a second brawl, where six people are believed to have been armed and a shot was fired at a car.
No one was seriously injured in Wednesday’s melee, and police were able to recover a handgun and shell casings.
On Saturday evening, two men threatened a nurse with a gun to gain entry to the hospital, though when police arrived, they were unable to find the men.
Police continue to investigate the case.