Quiz: Lock, rock, and too slow on the clock
The Local · 3 May 2013, 12:21
Published: 03 May 2013 14:56 GMT+02:00
Updated: 03 May 2013 12:21 GMT+02:00
- Secret Location: All along the watchtower (26 Apr 13)
- Ten strangest Swedish insults and put-downs (10 Apr 13)
- Ten mind-blowing 'facts' about Norse gods (03 Apr 13)
In The Local's new series, we test readers' knowledge on a whirlwind ride of fun and trivia about one place in the country before eventually revealing it at the end of the quiz.
When we called the tourist bureau for this week's location, the spokeswoman positively trumpeted when asked about the city.
"This is the best city in the whole country," spokeswoman Caroline Staff said with a laugh, but more than just a hint of sincerity.
"Because it's a middle-sized city, you can get everywhere on foot or by bike, yet you still get the feel of a big city. And we've got plenty of great restaurants too."
For the astute reader, cities around the country should have already been crossed off left and right.
But without further ado, now is the chance to prove yourself or to simply learn something - just click here and you'll be taken to a ten-image gallery, each with written clues about this week's mystery place.
If you can guess from the first clue, you get 100 points, the second, 90 points and so on. Good luck.
If you missed last week's quiz, why not warm up there?
1. Using Google defeats the purpose and you'll only be cheating yourself.
2. No give-away comments beneath the article, you're ruining the surprise.
3. If you do leave a comment, state your score, and do not lie.
4. If you're going to share this story on social media, try not to give away too much - the fun is in the sleuthing.
5. Multiple guessing is allowed.
6. The current record is 70 points by multiple readers.