The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

America's Warfare State Never Forgets Its Errors

Now It's Joe Hyde, Jr. & the JFK Assassination

*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 8.Sep.2010, 08:52 PM
Post #31

Yeah, poor Jimmy, posters calling for nurses, and posting photographs of a straight jacket to deal with my alleged mental problems when I have none, never having seen a psychiatrist or psychologist about anything, taken any kind of medication for any such problems, etc.

Nor have the police, doctors or community workers volunteered that there is any reason for me to be considered a social risk.

You can object to my claims all you want but to attack me personally about my alleged mental condition is the pits.

In fact, the more I think about about them, they are fcuking vermin.
Go to the top of the page
+
Rick Methven
post 8.Sep.2010, 08:57 PM
Post #32

QUOTE (Jimmy @ 8.Sep.2010, 09:38 PM) *
Trow can you provide proof of your statement calling people "scum bags" ? That they are scum bags?

I'm sure that Trow can find the proof in one of his articles in codshit.com unsure.gif
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 8.Sep.2010, 09:04 PM
Post #33

Just another lie from dickhead ricky.

I would never write anything about vermin like him in my articles wherever they appear.
+
The Nine
post 8.Sep.2010, 09:28 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 8.Sep.2010, 09:04 PM) *
Just another lie from dickhead ricky.. I would never write anything about vermin like him in my articles wherever they appear.

Prove us wrong. ??
+
Vetinari
post 8.Sep.2010, 09:37 PM
Post #35

Poor Trow, so horribly treated.

How about not calling others vermin, animals, dipsticks etc?

And how about discussing the topics by showing some proof or admit that you post nothing by guesses and accept that people will disagree with you. We probably wouldn't joke about you if you could back anything up.
+
The Nine
post 9.Sep.2010, 11:16 AM
Post #36

QUOTE (Vetinari @ 8.Sep.2010, 09:37 PM) *
Poor Trow, so horribly treated.How about not calling others vermin, animals, dipsticks etc?And how about discussing the topics by showing some proof or admit that you post not ... (show full quote)

Aint that the truth Vet'.

You see, any rational minded human being would consider something that THF clearly never does. Let us take this current thread as an example. If I had posted a statement in which I asscerted that a downed U.S spy plane pilot had, not only resurfaced, but actually resumed his old life with his wife and friends, but under an assumed name, I think I would expect there to be some doubters.
It would not come as a surprise to me if I was asked to explain some of the nuances of this situation in order that it might be better believed. I think I would cosnider that, despite my own belief in the story, it is a quite unusual set of cirrcumstances and therefore others might need a little more convincing.

THF never considers that. Clearly a man being shot down by his own secret service in order to facilitate the invasion of another country, before resuming his old life under an assumed name, and not a single person he knows gives the game away, this is clearly just every day normal stuff to THF.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 9.Sep.2010, 12:13 PM
Post #37

I clearly thought that there would be doubters to my claims when I posted them on this link:

http://codshit.blogspot.com/2004/09/secret...da-straits.html

And there were, particularly Joe Hyde III - five years after they had appeared, and just after his mother had conveniently died.

But the postive responses were more in evidence, leaving a condition on this link where the claims still hold the day:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=8899

Do you ever do any research of your own or do you just while away your hours, watching tv?
+
The Nine
post 9.Sep.2010, 01:11 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 9.Sep.2010, 12:13 PM) *
I clearly thought that there would be doubters to my claims when I posted them on this link:http://codshit.blogspot.com/2004/09/secret...da-straits.htmlAnd there were, particu ... (show full quote)

I clearly thought that there would be doubters to my claims when I posted them on this link:

And sadly you do the same as always. Post some accusational diatribe with absolutely no eveidence for your claims.
You state that this guys father was still alive after his supposed death in this crash. Your sole 'evidence' for this that Hydes widow married again to a man called Smith. Its ludicrous beyond words. You are suggesting that Smith was actually Hyde. If that was the case you are expecting us to believe that in all the years after his supposed death, not one person from his entire life ever recognized him?

Let me just Impress this on you Trow. You are saying that for the rest of his life, Hyde never stepped from a cab or came out of a diner and some old school or college buddy didnt think 'Hell! Isn't that Jo Glenn Hyde?'

As for you second link I can read quite alot of guys having a pretty constructive discussion. The two sides seem to be that U2s were quite possibly more mechanically suspect that the USAF might wish people to think, and that there was so little press coverage of Hyde's death. I cannot see anyone suggesting he came back from the dead as a Mr Smith and picked up again with his wife and child. I can see some posts from someone I suspect is you and several other posters asking where your information is from? No change there then blink.gif
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 9.Sep.2010, 01:56 PM
Post #39

You are so inaccurate, lazy, and unquestioning of standard disinformation that it is simply pathetic.

I quoted from five or six books, and from five of six articles in the newspapers, especially The LaGrange Daily News, and you say that it is all just my unsubstanitate guesses.

Mrs. Hyde's new husband is called Horace White, not Smith. And have you ever heard of people moving to new places, like from Georgia and Alabama to Texas, and getting face jobs in the process? It's how a person really gets a new identity.

And if my claims aren't true, why would Joe III wait until his mother, who had written a book about all the U-2 heroes, especially her husband, was dead before complaining about my work, if, in fact, he were dead - what would corroborate her claims unless he were possibly still alive and it could be proven. This way, it all just passes unchallenged.

And the big debates in the other link concerned whether the 'downing' of the plane was part of the JFK assassination, and why wasn't Joe Jr.'s body ever found.
+
Vetinari
post 9.Sep.2010, 03:37 PM
Post #40

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 9.Sep.2010, 11:13 AM) *
Do you ever do any research of your own or do you just while away your hours, watching tv?

Says the guy who continuously misquotes his own sources.

For example: When you said Mr Glees said the London flat was a definite safe house, and the linked article quoted Glees as saying he guessed it could be a safehouse.

You the defended yourself by saying the newspaper made an error when quoting Glees.

So what proof do you really have that 'Mr Smith' was really the shot-down Hyde?
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 9.Sep.2010, 03:48 PM
Post #41

The fact that Joe Hyde, III did not sue me after I wrote all those articles, claiming that his father was still alive, and living with his mother as Mr. and Mrs. Horace White.

If this had not been the case, he would have gone to any length to get me, given the outrage he expressed on codshit.com and here after his mother had died.

At this point a libel action cannot be mounted, as far as I know.
+
The Nine
post 9.Sep.2010, 03:59 PM
Post #42

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 9.Sep.2010, 01:56 PM) *
You are so inaccurate, lazy, and unquestioning of standard disinformation that it is simply pathetic.I quoted from five or six books, and from five of six articles in the news ... (show full quote)

You are so inaccurate, lazy, and unquestioning of standard disinformation that it is simply pathetic.
I quoted from five or six books, and from five of six articles in the newspapers, especially The LaGrange Daily News, and you say that it is all just my unsubstanitate guesses.

I have been through that article four fucking times. Being that you refuse to identify who you are and are not posting on there as THF, what is this? Just more of your purile childish games? Blah Blah, you are so innacurate!!! How about you just point out your part of the thread and maybe then Ill see it all rather than playing f***** guessing games and trying to identify you buy the style of writing. Infact FUCK YOU. You are a sick minded prick. Im out a here for good.
+
Vetinari
post 9.Sep.2010, 04:07 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 9.Sep.2010, 12:56 PM) *

If we are so unquestioning, why are our posts filled with questions after questions? I think Nine has asked the same question three times now... And I just bolded my questions in this post too so you can easily find them.

Mrs. Hyde's new husband is called Horace White, not Smith. And have you ever heard of people moving to new places, like from Georgia and Alabama to Texas, and getting face jobs in the process? It's how a person really gets a new identity.

Backtracking and changing your narrative there. Let me quote you directly from this thread (bolding and italics by me):

Post #1: "The only thing that he overlooked was the obit about her death, and in it her re-marriage to a mysterious Mr. Smith. He must be Joe Hyde, Jr. with a new identity - what no one wants to talk about. For more about the Smiths, see her homepage - Marianne Geddes Smith..."

Post #2: "Now the Marianne Geddes Smith - Homepage has been taken down.

So much for full disclosure about what really happened to her husband, Captain Joe Glenn Hyde, Jr., during the Florida straits fiasco - what was prepared to trigger blaming Castro for the JFK assassination, and an invasion to end his Cuban Revolution.

He's apparently one of the Mr. Smiths walking around Houston, but I don't have the time or inclination to find out exactly which one."

Post #4: "But its departure really changes nothing since Mrs. Joe Glenn Hyde, Jr. remarried a guy named Smith -apparently her first husband - who, along with Joe Hyde III, is most unwilling to say anything more about it.

The Hydes, in sum, did relocate in Texas after his alleged death in the U-2 crash on November 20, 1963, and took up an identity of being Smiths. "

Post #6: "Notice that the obituary on his wife, Marianne Gerdes Smith has reappeared, and can be found at this link:..."

#6 again: "Notice particularly the scant mention of her second marriage to someone called Smith apparently aka Captain Joe Hyde, Jr."

Post #7: "Did find out that Mrs. Hyde's second husband is called Horace Smith - sounds exactly like a stand-in for her allegedly deceased first husand, Captain Joe Glenn Hyde, Jr., from how they apparently met until how they ended up when she died from cancer last December."

So you continously called them Smith, yet now claim its White? I checked again and nowhere do you correct yourself saying the real name is White. Should have been apparent to you when checking the mother's website. Can you explain this? I expect you to apologize to the Nine for insinuating that he is lying.

The italized sections shows the claims you make without any proof or even circumstantial evidence. Your entire premise is that the widow marries someone named Smith so that has to be her former husband. Do you have any actual proof (documents) for this? Pictures?

And if my claims aren't true, why would Joe III wait until his mother, who had written a book about all the U-2 heroes, especially her husband, was dead before complaining about my work, if, in fact, he were dead - what would corroborate her claims unless he were possibly still alive and it could be proven. This way, it all just passes unchallenged.

How about not wanting to bring up old sad memories for his old mother? If someone was slandering my father I would shield my old mother from it too, wouldn't you?. On the other hand, if the father really survived, there was nothing to shield the mother from is there?

Oh wait, lets look what you yourself wrote in post # 1: "He also felt relieved that his mother had died in Houston on December 12, 2009 so that he could now make a fuss about it without upsetting his parents.". (my bolding)

Wow, imagine that. So you ignore your own 'answers' so you can keep asking 'questions', apparently until you have the answers you wanted from the start.

And the big debates in the other link concerned whether the 'downing' of the plane was part of the JFK assassination, and why wasn't Joe Jr.'s body ever found.

You are not serious are you? A plane shot down in the ocean (crashing in your narrative) and they do not find the pilot? Yes, thats very suspicious. Lets see what you yourself said about it, shall we? In post #10 you quoted an article, I here re-quote what you quoted: ""10:32 AM, Nov. 21,1963 - A high flying U-2 spy plane, piloted by Captain Joe G. Hyde Jr. dsappears from radar and crashes into the Gulf of Mexico. The U.S. Navy locates the wreckage in about 100 feet of water and discovers that both the pilot and the ejector seat are gone.""

The link you provided was http://www.scribd.com/doc/14242384/JFK-Chronolgy

Yes a pilot who ejected himself over open water was not found. Sorry, still not very suspicious. especially since we lose entire boats at sea these days, and we are miles ahead in technology in comparison.

Can you reply without insults this time?
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 9.Sep.2010, 04:43 PM
Post #44

Yes, I will reply without insults.

There was some confusion about Mrs. Marianne Gerdes Hyde's second husband's name, as my first post indicated since what I claimed was taken down before I took notes about it. While I referred to her as Mrs. Smith, I stated ultimately that she was really Mrs. Marianne Gerdes White. I believe that Joe Hyde Jr. adopted the name of the English poet Horace White.

This is what research is all about - what you are unable to discern with your continued cherry-picking of what suits you. You chose to go with my first, wrong name rather than the correction, showing that you really didn't read carefully all I wrote.

Whatever his name, and I can find no trace of it now, it really isn't a big deal, as you indicate. The big question is: was he formerly Captain Joe Glenn Hyde, Jr.

And you completely ignored the discussion being foremost about its being connected to the JFK conspiracy assassination, making little of the missing body when the ejection seat should have helped locate it.
+
Vetinari
post 9.Sep.2010, 04:54 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 9.Sep.2010, 03:43 PM) *
Yes, I will reply without insults.There was some confusion about Mrs. Marianne Gerdes Hyde's second husband's name, as my first post indicated since what I claimed was ... (show full quote)

Where did you change your claim about the name? It sure is not on this thread.

This is what research is all about - what you are unable to discern with your continued cherry-picking of what suits you. You chose to go with my first, wrong name rather than the correction, showing that you really didn't read carefully all I wrote.

Well you lasted one paragraph without insulting me so i will let this slide. But again, where did you post the name change? As I correctly pointed out, you used 'Smith' throughout this entire thread.

Whatever his name, and I can find no trace of it now, it really isn't a big deal, as you indicate. The big question is: was he formerly Captain Joe Glenn Hyde, Jr.

You made it a deal when you used the name as a way to insult Nine. I pointed out the fallacy of your accusation (that you have never once here admitted the name change). And yes, the big question is was he really Hyde. You made that claim in the very first post, not even saying that he might be Hyde, but stating it as proof: "He must be Joe Hyde, Jr. with a new identity" (post #1).

As a former college professor, you must know that with a statement like that it is up to you to show some proof. You have yet to do that.

And you completely ignored the discussion being foremost about its being connected to the JFK conspiracy assassination, making little of the missing body when the ejection seat should have helped locate it.

Yes, I ignored the JFK connection as I am discussing your claim that Hyde and Smith/White is the same person.

And for the missing pilot, I stated my thoughts on it in the bottom of my latest post, did I not? Can you post out flaws in my reasoning on that subject?

Now as an aside, would you agree that it is more enjoyable to discuss these things without a constant back and forth of insults?
+

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: