The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

Relationship break ups and recovery

How to manage, and am I really Normal?

ziabach
post 19.Jul.2009, 02:10 PM
Post #16

Well what can I say about this, I've been apart from my Swede many months now and I still think about her, mostly when I am bored and then I get upset when I do think of her. I've just tried to keep my self busy (thank god for pirate bay) , play some video games, read a book, watch a TV show. When we first broke up I felt like I had to keep on looking at her youtube page to feel close to her but I have stopped this now as I told my self its time to move on. I don't love her but because I have no friends (which sucks because I was bullied at school and find it hard to talk to people) I have nothing else to think about when I am bored.

As I said above, just think of things to do to. Keep busy and things will get better, that's at least what I have found out.
Hope you do feel better soon
Ziabach
Go to the top of the page
+
Fishtank
post 19.Jul.2009, 02:24 PM
Post #17

Now I am waiting for Expert Opinion of Holecutter...

Come on Holey, impart thy wisdom upon us..
smile.gif
+
Holecutter > The Howl ...
post 19.Jul.2009, 02:27 PM
Post #18

What is with everybody here these days, that you all get weepy when some faint hearted moron unloads her/his woes on this site.

For Christ sakes lady, grab someone and shag the shit out of him...that will cure you...this is not a group therapy site.

Maybe your BF has finally come to realise that your no good in bed, or can't cook a shit, or leave skid marks on your knicks, or something like that. Coming on to this site to weep on about your strife strikes me as being very suspect...who are you, another Nigerian peddling a Nigerian bank account scam or such likes.

angry.gif
+
Spir0
post 19.Jul.2009, 02:29 PM
Post #19

I told it to buy razorblades, but alas my comment was removed so I shall retract that and say go take a leap of faith off Västerbron.
+
Normal
post 19.Jul.2009, 02:38 PM
Post #20

what is wrong with you holy.. I m not wipping. Just trying to figureout if I am good human or not. or may be I should start changing my life to be a better human. Yes I cannot cook, we were not always good at bed. It didn't worked out.. I m working out in gym, cycling everyday still I miss him.Not miss him either I think it enough of semester. i must start working
+
Spir0
post 19.Jul.2009, 02:45 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Normal @ 19.Jul.2009, 03:38 PM) *
Just trying to figureout if I am good human or not.

A good human or not? wtf I am trying to figure out if you ARE human or not. Leaning towards the NOT tho
+
Eric Cantona
post 19.Jul.2009, 02:46 PM
Post #22

Here's what to do;

Somehow gain access to his house/apartment, go to the kitchen and put on a large pan of water and heat to boiling. Then, grab his pet rabbit/mouse/beaver and add to the water boiling the life out of it.

He'll get an enormous shock when he gets home. That'll teach the b'strd..

wink.gif
+
Normal
post 19.Jul.2009, 02:54 PM
Post #23

Ush You people are brutal minded.He should never come to this topic. Its about me and recovering through. He had to learn no lesson. Just I am the one searching a wayout from this reality that he is noone.
+
Fishtank
post 19.Jul.2009, 02:58 PM
Post #24

BTW have you talked to any one of your close friends about this one, just to feel better?
It helps I guess.

Sometimes good close friends can help us see things in different way and help us in moving on faster.

Thats just my personal experience may be not too useful.
+
Holecutter > The Howl ...
post 19.Jul.2009, 03:04 PM
Post #25

As you said, you are no good in bed...lady I hate to say this, I think your in real trouble if you don't like a piece of nooky. I don't know what Nationality you are so...you don't like being boned. For christ sakes women spill it all here and lets have a good belly laugh, as we need one on this site these days.

angry.gif
+
Normal
post 19.Jul.2009, 03:22 PM
Post #26

Hallå där who said I am not good in bed? Why on earth u are so narrow minded? Open the horizon, love the world without boundaries.
+
Normal
post 19.Jul.2009, 04:09 PM
Post #27

Ziabach
Thanks pirate bay rocks!!! I m calm now I think.
+
7/1
post 19.Jul.2009, 06:05 PM
Post #28

I wanna say to you to be happy you do not have kids like my wife`s sister who her husband left her with 2 kids after 10 years together.( did not leave to her any penny) , that is a drama.
+
jim747
post 19.Jul.2009, 06:29 PM
Post #29

Hahaha Holey, see you are still funny as feck!
+
Fishtank
post 19.Jul.2009, 06:34 PM
Post #30

Normal , Holey will never believe your tantrums without valid proofs me thinks.

Ain't it right Holecutter????
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: