The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Drinks tomorrow in Stockholm

Thepartygirl
post 24.May.2006, 09:05 AM
Post #1

Long weekend, possibly crappy weather, come drown your sorrows in beer, coffee or soda...who the hell cares. Just a chance to meet up and have a laugh... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Here are the details:
Date: Thursday, May 25th
Time: Come anytime after 2.00pm
Place: Vasa's Nortullsgatan 15, Stockholm Near Odenplan (south on Norrtullsgatan right side). It is 50m uphill from SE Banken. http://www.vasas.rgsth.com/

International Friends of Stockholm
Go to the top of the page
+
Benzed
post 24.May.2006, 01:17 PM
Post #2

Not the best timing for such a lark, love.
+
post 24.May.2006, 11:08 PM
Post #3

bump

partygirl...you gonna come meet kang and dock with us next wed?
+
Thepartygirl
post 24.May.2006, 11:27 PM
Post #4

Benzed -- we're bored and its crappy weather...so why not smile.gif

007 --I am thinking about it... 8) Whats on the offering?
+
New Orleans
post 24.May.2006, 11:55 PM
Post #5

I might try to come meet yawl next week if I can! I can't come tomorrow because I am down at the beach in the South right now! Hey Party Girl, we could meet another time and have a private party! I'm just kidding! Heh, heh! laugh.gif
+
*Chelseaman*
post 25.May.2006, 12:00 AM
Post #6

You saucy Devil :wink:
+
New Orleans
post 25.May.2006, 12:10 AM
Post #7

HEY, Life is Short! Carpe Diem! Seize the Day, even if it's at 2 p.m. You never know! Hah, hah! I might have to catch a plane!
+
Thepartygirl
post 25.May.2006, 10:22 AM
Post #8

New Orleans...must be all that bbq sauce yall have in Nohleans.. makes you saucier than the rest.
But watch out mah sista lives in NO herself...
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
+
post 25.May.2006, 12:35 PM
Post #9

partygirl and n'awlins...

we're meeting at Akkurat on Södermalm on 31 May. I don't think we've confirmed a time...but my guess..if Kang and Dock are good...7pm or so? (kang? dock?)

c'mon down! according to KatieA...now some other name i can't remember, i'm going to be naked in a parachute rig with a boa and a tiara :wink:

(ask at the bar for the local gang since they might frown upon such an outfit and i might be forced to take off the tiara) :wink:
beth
+
New Orleans
post 25.May.2006, 02:16 PM
Post #10

Where does yo' sistah' live in New Orleans? I use to live in the French Quarter on St. Peter Street and Burgundy before Hurricane Katrina. I am going to music school at night in Sodermalm studying Jazz! Trumpet and slide Trombone. I work for Basin Street Records out of New Orleans. I am the European/Scandinavian representative for the company in Stockholm for the time being. So,

If you like New Orleans Jazz go to:

www.basinstreetrecords.com

Look for the artists on the top and click twice on the pictures of the artists. Then look below for jukebox, select album, then song. Check out Kermit Ruffins on the top left, album Swing This, song Hide the Reefer! laugh.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: