The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

MacBook for sale, great deal

Apple computer

nuknukas
post 9.Oct.2009, 11:50 PM
Post #1

What: Macbook black (broken lcd screen it cost to fix it around 100 dollars) It used one year i bought that for ~15000kr. (2,4ghz, 2gb RAM, 250gb, 13,3" BLACK!) charger plus a apple case for laptop.
Why: I do not have time and also extra money to order a new lcd screen over internet, time is money so im selling that, i do not really want but in such situation nothing other else to do at the moment. I looking forward in sometime back another one!
Price : Its very cheap, only 4500kr. Brand new cost around 15000kr, and if you fix it ( i could provide full help with that and also full help with user manual (i use mac's more than 8 years) the price for you will be around 5000kr,isnt it great? Used and working cost around 800-900$, you can check on ebay.
Where: Stockholm, Arnold, 0760833872 feel free any time! Any negotations are welcome too!
Go to the top of the page
+
byke
post 9.Oct.2009, 11:58 PM
Post #2

I have NEVER seen a mac screen that costs around 100 USD to replace.

Plus replacing a mac screen is a can of worms, as most of the time the whole upper case needs to be replaced and thats like sooooo much work (and great dangers in fudging up something).

It may be a good deal, but for anyone interested in this make sure you know exactly what you are getting yourself into.
+
nuknukas
post 10.Oct.2009, 09:51 PM
Post #3

http://cgi.ebay.com/13-MacBook-LCD-Screen-...=item2a01a9041b 99dollars. If you are not ebay user it may cost a little bit more,but you can find for similiar price in internet shops. Working,good lucking and so on!
+
byke
post 10.Oct.2009, 10:31 PM
Post #4

I dont want to throw a spanner in the works here ... BUT.

While ebay may be 99 USD, you then need to add shipping (which the seller you listed doesnt ship outside the USA) followed by import taxes ...

Then you need to go to : http://www.ifixit.com/pdf/guide_536_en.pdf
And then follow the 35 nightmare steps just to get to the upper lid ... and then try and find (cough **RIP**) a way to pry open the lid and get to the actual screen.

Seriously, this is a job that even a pro would struggle with.
I have done a fair few apple repairs over the years, and I wouldnt even attempt to replace just the screen ...as the macbooks have too many mouldings.

Even when Apple needs to replace screens they change the whole top half (not just the LCD) as its just too much work and is a question of luck.
+
nuknukas
post 12.Oct.2009, 10:51 PM
Post #5

Price reduced to 4000kr.
+
Pacey
post 28.Oct.2009, 12:36 AM
Post #6

Hej

I want to buy it although for 2000 Sek. I can pay cash if you are in Gothenburg or can transfer the money.
Besides, I would need you to also send me the original receipt, dont know if the MAC was stolen as then it maybe locked!
This offer stands for 3 days thereafter I will withdraw it!!
You can email me:verboseguy@hotmail.com if u r interested.
+
Furu
post 28.Oct.2009, 01:14 AM
Post #7

How does a stolen Mac gets locked.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: