The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Missing car north Stockholm

Upplandsväsby trainstation

misssh
post 18.Feb.2010, 07:21 AM
Post #1

we had our little mazda 121 stolen for the upplands väsby train station yesterday and would like for people to keep there eyes peeled for a red mazda (a little rough) 121 with the rego: NZU155

we got a call from the police saying that a person had rung them as it was parked in there spot and we were asked to collect it but by the time we went to collect it they had come down from the apartment and it was gone again... was 5 minutes to slow dam it!

could be anywhere really but always good to have more ears and eyes as it may have been dumped somewhere in the city if they needed to go to the city

ring the police if you see if or have found it as soon as you can please

is the same car as the one in the picture
cheers

Attached Image

Go to the top of the page
+
Essingen
post 18.Feb.2010, 08:13 AM
Post #2

we got a call from the police saying that a person had rung them as it was parked in there spot and we were asked to collect it

Let me see if I understand this. You report it missing to the police and then the police ring you to say where it is and ask you to go around and collect it?

Sounds like the police should have gone themselves.
+
misssh
post 18.Feb.2010, 10:27 AM
Post #3

a person rung the police to say that our car was parked in there hired parking spot and then the police rung us to collect it and give us the persons contact number (they live on the other side of the pendeltåg say 10mins drive away)

we rung the person and suited up to go and collect it, then my wife got a call saying have we collected it already... we had not but must have missed them taking again by 5 minutes ... i have been driving around väsby looking for it as might be in a parking spot somewhere...

yea i feeling like i am doing all the work here:(
its not a flash car but it is our car and i brought it for my wife to get to the train station in winter, will take 30days until the insurance company pay out and if it get found by then we get it back but would think worst the wear... just a huge inconvenience and also had our baby seat and a blow up pool for summer we had not taken out of the boot but no cd´s as the cd player is not working thank god.
+
Essingen
post 18.Feb.2010, 10:30 AM
Post #4

Very irritating. Have you thought about putting an ad out on blocket. Could be worth SEK 20.
+
misssh
post 18.Feb.2010, 10:47 AM
Post #5

yea slightly annoying and just make´s things difficult for us angry.gif ... blocket could be worth a go for sure wink.gif
+
jack sprat
post 18.Feb.2010, 12:18 PM
Post #6

So did you enquire further of the person who called the police,...surely it seems an obvious first step?
+
misssh
post 18.Feb.2010, 03:04 PM
Post #7

yes have his number and checked number to his address to where the car was seen and he lives there there would be no reason for him to ring but for the reason that it was in his hired parking space ... I think i have just about given up any hope of getting it back now and if we do i most likely will not want it back as they will have given it death...

just feel shit that they can just take my stuff ... its the first time i have had this happen to me in all my life sad.gif
+
Mpf
post 18.Feb.2010, 03:10 PM
Post #8

If you do get it back you will let us all know. Wouldn't want to be chasing the car down the E4 only to find you got it back!
+
misssh
post 18.Feb.2010, 03:43 PM
Post #9

HAHA

yea citizens arrest on the e4 and I am like "no no" really its mine laugh.gif
I imagine it at some random car park bashed and sore and nobody cares that live around there as its in one of those suburbs that it is normal to see dumped cars

oh well we will see i suppose
+
Plowbridge
post 18.Feb.2010, 03:46 PM
Post #10

At least there is little chance of the little car being stolen to order. Not worth blinging it up and exporting to some Eastern European drug dealer. biggrin.gif I'm sure it will be found next to some trasnport hub in the very near future. Lycka Till.
+
Mpf
post 18.Feb.2010, 05:17 PM
Post #11

Just imagine the bill you will get for congestion, the parking tickets and (possibly) speeding tickets!
+
misssh
post 18.Feb.2010, 05:27 PM
Post #12

dont remind me ... surely with a police report in hand that should not be a problem to get off them!!

If the has been parking tickets,congestion charges ... the last one probably wont be a problem its 100% not a rocket ship i should be able to get off all charges after it was reported stolen.. well i hope so anyway

good point though Mpf
I will be making some inquiries about that in the morning for sure!!
+
Essingen
post 18.Feb.2010, 07:11 PM
Post #13

Would it be sensible to cancel the car tax on your car.

https://www21.vv.se/minasidor/logon/logon.a...deregister.aspx
+
Mpf
post 19.Feb.2010, 09:56 AM
Post #14

Good point Essingen. If you de-register your car the tax reverts to garage only. Likewise if the police see the car the computer with identify it as not only stolen but unregistered for use on the road.
+
misssh
post 19.Feb.2010, 02:15 PM
Post #15

a update: got a call from the police last night at 11pm, we were in bed and the phone was on silent so only got the message this morning so as soon as i got up i went to collect it and yes you guessed it it was not there...

some punk is using our car for there transport and parking it in hyra parkera plats so that is now two different people that have rung to get it moved from there spot, (one was on the e4 side of the pendaltåg and one was on our side of the pendaltåg only 5 mins drive away) and both times when we got the call or the message and driven over to check it out in our other car they had taken off in it again. angry.gif

Mpf is deregistering the car a good idea as if we get it back we will have to go through the process of re registering it (like if you lose your wallet and cancel all the visa cards in it and then find it in the couch)

what do you think should we go ahead with that and deal with that when we get it back???
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: