The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
111 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

Migrationsverket deportation rage

salary, insurance, vacation, then what?

iamaho
post 19.Jul.2017, 05:01 PM
Post #31

QUOTE (the_dome @ 19.Jul.2017, 04:49 PM) *
So? If he worked and paid taxes for 6 years, permanent uppehållstillstånd is his right. Coming to Sweden as asylum seeker without passport is not backdoor immigration? Comin ... (show full quote)

Coming to Sweden as asylum seeker without passport is not backdoor immigration?
That is called asylum shopping. Not backdoor immigration as the asylum seeker has passed through various countries in which he/she could have claimed asylum. Choosing to travel past those countries and come to Sweden is called "asylum shopping".
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/ingen-mansklig-r...-valja-asylland
They came here because they want the better benefits. It is well documented.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40479224

Coming to Sweden as EU citizen, working 12 months and being on social welfare and getting citizenship is not backdoor immigration?
As a EU citizen, they have the freedom of movement. That is not backdoor immigration.

Getting married and then divorcing after permanent uppehållstillstånd is not backdoor immigration?
Yes, that is backdoor immigration. But unless part of a mail-order bride situation, this is much harder to achieve than to come here for the free education and then working at McDonalds to claim Permanent residency.

Take away the ability to have any type of residency after graduating from the universities, and we'll see how many actually apply to study in Sweden. Or take away the ability to have permanent residency after working for 4 years, and we'll see how many will actually come to Sweden for work.
Go to the top of the page
+
LLHope
post 19.Jul.2017, 05:10 PM
Post #32

So? If he worked and paid taxes for 6 years, permanent uppehållstillstånd is his right.

There is no such right in the constitution, nor in conventions of human rights, nor any such law in Swedish domestic law. So what right are you talking about?
+
the_dome
post 19.Jul.2017, 05:26 PM
Post #33

You two are just two morons even though I suspect that it is the same person smile.gif I don't want to spend my precious time discussing with imbeciles about what is right and what is wrong so I will just ignore you instead. There are more productive ways to spend my time.
+
Bsmith
post 19.Jul.2017, 06:14 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (the_dome @ 19.Jul.2017, 05:26 PM) *
You two are just two morons even though I suspect that it is the same person I don't want to spend my precious time discussing with imbeciles about what is right and what ... (show full quote)

Right to the name calling immediately when someone doesn't agree with you. Classy.
+
the_dome
post 19.Jul.2017, 06:56 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 19.Jul.2017, 07:14 PM) *
Right to the name calling immediately when someone doesn't agree with you. Classy.

Because I'm tired of these racists that think that they know everything about everything.
+
LLHope
post 19.Jul.2017, 06:56 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (the_dome @ 19.Jul.2017, 05:26 PM) *
You two are just two morons even though I suspect that it is the same person I don't want to spend my precious time discussing with imbeciles about what is right and what ... (show full quote)

...because you now know you are wrong on all counts wink.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 19.Jul.2017, 07:41 PM
Post #37

Moronic, racists!!!

How Liberal...
+
axiom
post 20.Jul.2017, 08:04 AM
Post #38

So? If he worked and paid taxes for 6 years, permanent uppehållstillstånd is his right. Coming to Sweden as asylum seeker without passport is not backdoor immigration? Comin ... (show full quote)

No, only Swedish citizens have an unconditional right to live in Sweden. Everything else is a conditional and at the discretion of the Minister of Justice exercised through Migrationsverket.
+
axiom
post 20.Jul.2017, 08:06 AM
Post #39

Over the few years on this forum I've learned one thing; agree with everyone regardless of how wrong they are or the personal attacks and name calling are a few posts away.
+
delta76
post 20.Jul.2017, 08:25 AM
Post #40

QUOTE (axiom @ 20.Jul.2017, 08:06 AM) *
Over the few years on this forum I've learned one thing; agree with everyone regardless of how wrong they are or the personal attacks and name calling are a few posts away.

the better way is to ignore such people and get away from their posts
+
axiom
post 20.Jul.2017, 09:16 AM
Post #41

QUOTE (the_dome @ 19.Jul.2017, 03:49 PM) *

I think the more worrying this is how the feck can someone get a work permit to essentially serve burgers in McDonalds?! That's insane! That's not what the work permit scheme was designed to solve. If you are nanotech expert working flipping burgers then clearly your skills are not something Sweden currently needs which means we have to pay the cost to retrain you later or settle with you dong a job teenagers can do for many years to come.
+
Svedallas
post 20.Jul.2017, 10:03 AM
Post #42

QUOTE (axiom @ 20.Jul.2017, 10:16 AM) *
I think the more worrying this is how the feck can someone get a work permit to essentially serve burgers in McDonalds?! That's insane! That's not what the wor ... (show full quote)

Could not agree more. Very good point.
What about the pizza baker that was being deported? Pizza baker?! How on earth did he get a visa in the first place?! Did he have a PhD in ovens?

Some of these foreign workers got a lucky shot, so it is a good thing that Sweden is sharpening up, and realizing that there is no good to give visas to low skilled workers. The youth need these jobs, to start - for training, experience.
Also, many of these low skilled jobs, need to go to the 160,000 refugees. They cannot survive on the social welfare system. Another reason for the high number of rejections and deportations.

It is about time that they got strict with the work permits. Sweden needs to have high skilled workers. It is very wrong that they deport the skilled, IT workers - but they should rightfully cancel low skilled visas!!
+
wallace1837
post 20.Jul.2017, 12:11 PM
Post #43

More about the deportation rage of Migrationsverket:
https://www.svd.se/ingenjor-utvisas--for-at...ojekt-utomlands
+
Svedallas
post 20.Jul.2017, 01:32 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 20.Jul.2017, 01:11 PM) *
More about the deportation rage of Migrationsverket:. https://www.svd.se/ingenjor-utvisas--for-at...ojekt-utomlands

Telia slashes 600 jobs
Eriksson slashed over 5000 jobs (2015)

Sad to say, but his job will be quickly replaced.
+
wallace1837
post 20.Jul.2017, 02:52 PM
Post #45

Migrationsverket lose this deportation case:
https://www.thelocal.se/20170720/the-nightm...portation-order

It is fascinating to see the speed of the court decision. Especially when we compare it to Migrationsverket (10-15 months) for normal cases.
+

111 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: