The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Dutch far-right anti-Islam politico becomes Muslim

Will SD leaders follow suit some day?

Uncle Fred
post 13.Feb.2019, 02:13 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 12.Feb.2019, 09:21 PM) *
You really sit by the computer waiting for my response? Weird. Lonely. Depraved. I agree that the thread is about a random incident. Point was that all islamaphobic people wil ... (show full quote)

Cool, what a lot of text without no any form of intelligent information.
You know I love the way you call me Snowflake, makes me feel cool and bright. I think I am going to call you Mushroom, meaning, fed shit and grows up in the dark.
Why do keep referring to people being Islamophobic (sorry had to correct the spelling for you there), no one has said anything about islam.
But can I have your view on Islamic terrorists.
You and gsurya may want to look at this and explain why Islamophobic incidents are far higher in India than in Sweden. `
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islam...incidents#India
So I think Gamla’s term Indo-Nazi is more appreciate and even more catchy.
P.S. Two dads, now I understand.
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 13.Feb.2019, 04:05 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 13.Feb.2019, 02:13 PM) *
Cool, what a lot of text without no any form of intelligent information.You know I love the way you call me Snowflake, makes me feel cool and bright. I think I am going to cal ... (show full quote)

They are trolls just trying to wind people up.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 13.Feb.2019, 06:17 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 13.Feb.2019, 02:13 PM) *
Cool, what a lot of text without no any form of intelligent information.You know I love the way you call me Snowflake, makes me feel cool and bright. I think I am going to cal ... (show full quote)

I can’t take you seriously when you open your post with, “what a lot of text WITHOUT NO ANY FORM OF INTELLIGENCE”.

Glad you are accepting of what you are. You can call me mushroom if you like. They grow in the beautiful forest, are incredibly versatile, delicious, can be deadly, quite beautiful, psychedelic, nutritious superfood. Thank you.

No one has said anything about Islam? This thread is about someone converting to Islam. There is an awful lot of hate on this entire forum concerning Islam and Muslim people. Are you daft?

Why would you think I accept Islamic terrorists? ALL terrorists are horrible.

I don’t know why they are high in India... why would I? Why are they even higher in the UK? Maybe it’s because of all the British influence or British people in India that led to more Islamic hate... there are far far more people in India than the UK... why more incidents in the UK, Fred? Why?

BUT the grand kicker of it all... you brainiac you... Sweden has a much higher rate of islamophobic incidents per capita than India... 16 incidents in pop of 1.3 billion and 5 incidents in a pop of 10 million... if Sweden had the same population there would be 650 incidents... based on the number you show. What’s up with that?

Can you answer that Fred?

P.s. you have a problem with same sex couples raising kids? What do you mean by your comment?

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 13.Feb.2019, 04:05 PM) *
They are trolls just trying to wind people up.

I’m just trying to get some clear answers from Fred. He attacked me on this thread for no reason other than I questioned him.
+
Uncle Fred
post 13.Feb.2019, 06:35 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 13.Feb.2019, 06:17 PM) *
He attacked me on this thread for no reason other than I questioned him.

I refer you to post number 7. Your post I believe, mummy some ones attacking me, mummy says learn to read saytwattwat

As intrepidfox said you are just a troll.

Some little bullied wimp trying to get a kick, probably has no friends also.

Is that right MUSHROOM.

I am sure you will come back with something childish as usual.
+
Gjeebes
post 14.Feb.2019, 04:24 AM
Post #20

Aw, there they goes again. They thinks they have to show us how virtuous and politically correct they is.

So cute. Great at asking "questions", horrible at answering them. Just like any 6 year old.

You remind me of a colleague...and he has 6 dads, or wait, maybe it was 7?

By the way say-what-in-the-face, why only 2 dads? So f'ing lame...and all this time I thought you, ooops, "they" were some virtue signalling Queen, but you're, oops, "they're" just a wannabe. But your, oops, "their", inner-Snowflake displays are quite convincing.

Go get 2-4 more dads, and don't come back until you do, you poser.

Down with tyrannical patriarchy! lol!
+
Saywhatwhat
post 14.Feb.2019, 07:03 AM
Post #21

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 13.Feb.2019, 06:35 PM) *
I refer you to post number 7. Your post I believe, mummy some ones attacking me, mummy says learn to read saytwattwatAs intrepidfox said you are just a troll.Some little bulli ... (show full quote)

Post 7 was me calling out your bullshit... poor thing you. You got so offended over that post. Lol. Not my fault you are so sensitive. I guess I could associate that with how you were treated by your mom, or your uncle, but I won’t stoop to your level.

So you gonna answer any questions of mine???... you seem to ask plenty, I answer them. So how come sweden would have a ridiculously high number of incidents if it’s population were the size of India? If it were the size of the UK it would have more as well, if it were the size of the US it would have more as well... seems like Sweden is quite islamophobic for such a small population.

Why Fred? There is proof with factual data supporting this. The same link you used trying to “school” me.

Keep trying.

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Feb.2019, 04:24 AM) *
Aw, there they goes again. They thinks they have to show us how virtuous and politically correct they is.So cute. Great at asking "questions", horrible at answering ... (show full quote)

What questions do you have that you would like answered?

How would giving myself more dads make me more virtuous?

You have no clue what you are talking about and are just a Jordan Peterson wannabe.

Funny how you come to the defense of your theyfriends by randomly attacking my presumed person after I have exposed their idiocy. Typical... trying to discredit the person rather than the information.

Why is it that Sweden has a very very high amount of islamophobic incidents per capita? More than India, more than UK, more than US...

To go back to unanswered questions... since you are quite avoidant... what is the ideal country to you? Why have you bounced around 6 countries not being able to hold a job? I have a feeling that the problem wherever you are is not them but YOU.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: