The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

19 ISIS fighters return to Stockholm

Britain revokes citizenship

Svedallas
post 4.Mar.2019, 09:53 PM
Post #1

How on earth does Sweden allow IS criminals to just return?
It is very unsettling that we are amongst criminals, murderers...

19 IS fighters are now in Stockholm, alone.

But in the UK, and most of Europe, citizenship is revoked.

What kind of message is this sending to the ISIS fighters??
Disgusting.

I am embarrassed, ashamed and now, scared for Sweden.

https://mitti.se/nyheter/is-atervandare-stockholm/
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 4.Mar.2019, 10:23 PM
Post #2

It's the Liberal way, the only answer is to vote them out...

Some years ago I thought of buying my ancestral home and live out my days among my family...

Definitely not a thought anymore!!!

Pity...

What about a referendum on immigration???

Let the people speak!!!
+
Svedallas
post 4.Mar.2019, 11:11 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 4.Mar.2019, 10:23 PM) *
It's the Liberal way, the only answer is to vote them out...Some years ago I thought of buying my ancestral home and live out my days among my family...Definitely not a th ... (show full quote)

https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/stefan-lof...a-is-anhangare/

Not a final decision. Might as well put a sign at Arlanda airport saying: Welcome
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Mar.2019, 09:48 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 4.Mar.2019, 10:23 PM) *
It's the Liberal way, the only answer is to vote them out...Some years ago I thought of buying my ancestral home and live out my days among my family...Definitely not a th ... (show full quote)

Hate to say this but your man Trump wants Europe to let them in. Wonder what he'd say if Europe rediverted this scum to the US.
+
intrepidfox
post 5.Mar.2019, 10:03 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 5.Mar.2019, 09:48 AM) *
Hate to say this but your man Trump wants Europe to let them in. Wonder what he'd say if Europe rediverted this scum to the US.

The USA started all these problems. They should sort it out.

What should happen is that an international court should have them arrested and prosecuted
+
skogsbo
post 5.Mar.2019, 10:11 AM
Post #6

It's not these known 19 we should worry about. It's those that get back into Europe by other means. If you don't know who they are, where they are, it's impossible to monitor.

I agree, another predominately USA problem, that they don't have to suffer the consequences of.
+
Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 10:48 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 5.Mar.2019, 10:03 AM) *
The USA started all these problems. They should sort it out.. What should happen is that an international court should have them arrested and prosecuted

I could not agree more!!

It is the US who destroyed Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.
Can you imagine if Saddam and Gaddafi were still alive?

The US continues to destroy the middle east, and the middle east continues to seek refugee in Europe.

Why are we paying for Americas poor political choices??
Why bomb and destroy countries, and not take their refugees??

Europe is paying for Americas choices.
+
Bsmith
post 5.Mar.2019, 11:00 AM
Post #8

As an American taxpayer, I'd be more than willing to get our soldiers out of the ME, Europe, Korea, Africa etc. and let every country protect itself. This policy of being the police for the entire world is bankrupting our country and causing ill will around the globe.
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Mar.2019, 11:17 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 5.Mar.2019, 10:48 AM) *
I could not agree more!!It is the US who destroyed Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.Can you imagine if Saddam and Gaddafi were still alive?The US continues to destroy the m ... (show full quote)

I agree with what you say, but many of these refugees have seen Europe (especially Sweden) as a soft touch to get work.
When I think of refugees I think women and children, this has not been the case.
This in turn gives them a chance to spread their religion and if you don't it the pathetic minnow group know as feminists call you a racist.
+
Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 01:30 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 5.Mar.2019, 11:00 AM) *
As an American taxpayer, I'd be more than willing to get our soldiers out of the ME, Europe, Korea, Africa etc. and let every country protect itself. This policy of being ... (show full quote)

Precisely. The US government is spending more on the military, than they do on their own citizens! Let us not discuss the stupid wall that is going to cost billions, at the sake of hundreds of thousands Americans jobs.

If the US government did not meddle so much in other countries political wars, perhaps there would be healthcare and even fairly priced education. It is sad that the US is classified as a first world, yet in some states, there is such poverty.

The US needs to leave middle east, and africa. And focus on their own problems.
Also, this will save Europe. I am tired of paying for the US political problems.
And now, I have to work to a later pension age, because of this, because we cannot maintain the level of refugees that are flooding in...
+
Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 01:35 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 5.Mar.2019, 11:17 AM) *
I agree with what you say, but many of these refugees have seen Europe (especially Sweden) as a soft touch to get work.When I think of refugees I think women and children, thi ... (show full quote)

You are totally right.
There are hundreds who use wars to their advantage.

Did you know there are hundreds of Pakistani, Afghan and Indians who came to Sweden and claimed to be Syrian, in 2015...Syria was a country that was in war, and by stating so, gave them immigrant priority with their application.

The same goes for Eritreans who lie that they are Somali or Sudanese...
MV are just plain stupid!

It is only now that they are doing tests, and dna tests.
But imagine the hundreds and thousands who have passed through before then...
The system is broken.

The only country i think that has their shit together is Denmark.
+
Bsmith
post 5.Mar.2019, 01:58 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 5.Mar.2019, 01:30 PM) *
If the US government did not meddle so much in other countries political wars, perhaps there would be healthcare and even fairly priced education. It is sad that the US is cla ... (show full quote)

No offense, but don't wish that on me. I do absolutely f-king not want government healthcare or "free" post secondary education. Thank you very much, Bernie Sanders. Big government is inefficient and ponderous and f's up pretty much everything it touches. Take the money being spent on policing the world and the billions of foreign aid and invest in infrastructure, good K- 12 schools, encouraging R & D...that would do more good. Heck, I'd even be in favor of Trump's wall to keep the border secure. That, to me, is money well spent.

BTW, America has the fattest poor people in the world which goes a long way to explain the "poverty" that so many talk about. If the American govt. did not subsidize a "poverty" lifestyle, maybe some of the overweight tubbos could slim down by doing some actual work.
+
Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 02:09 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 5.Mar.2019, 01:58 PM) *
No offense, but don't wish that on me. I do absolutely f-king not want government healthcare or "free" post secondary education. Thank you very much, Bernie Sa ... (show full quote)

The healthcare is mainly for the poor.
I see the system as a sick cycle.

Cheap fast food, increase obesity, but then, charge ridiculous amounts on healthcare.
If you ask me, the healthcare industry is the richest industry, benefiting from those who cannot afford decent healthy food.

But this not about the American policies. This is about how America has played a very large impact into the wars in the middle east, and has thus, increased the refugees into Europe, and THUS, increased the European government spending...of no real fault of our own.

Why is my tax money paying for refugees? I want it to go to my future generation...and improve their future. Not people forced to flee because of bad political decisions.
+
Bsmith
post 5.Mar.2019, 03:49 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 5.Mar.2019, 01:09 PM) *
the healthcare industry is the richest industry, benefiting from those who cannot afford decent healthy food.

Rice and beans are cheap. Vegetables are cheap. Planting a garden, even if it is a container garden, is a good source of inexpensive, nutritious food. Most of these people are fat because they eat a high fat, carbo-loaded diet and too much processed crap...which is expensive and unhealthy.

As to your other point, I do agree that I would rather see my tax dollars being spent on improving the future of the country for the citizens of said country. Investing in the poor will only guarantee more poor. Charity should be designed to offer a hand up not a hand out. People who can support themselves and their children live a more dignified and productive, and I believe happier, life.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Mar.2019, 04:03 PM
Post #15

Before we make the US the bad guy here lets consider that the US was supported by Europe in all these Near East disasters and did most of the work there...and by that I mean the dying!!!

And if it is only the US that is to be blamed, then why are the refugees that Europe has kindly taken in attacking their benefactors???

They must think Europe is a bad guy too!!!

I love the way politicians screw the world up!!!
+

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
9 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: