The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Luleå meet up

Looking for expats comunity :)

*warbler*
post 11.Apr.2016, 04:55 PM
Post #1

Hi everyone.
Recently I found out that Luleå doesn't have an internations.org community, my albatross status isn't useful here smile.gif
Do you know any expat's communities or other ways to get to know some people here..

We've got married with my Swedish wife in London, now (almost three years later) we moved to her home town (Luleå).

Going to study Swedish at SFI, but seems like it's mostly refuges who are studding there...

Any advises highly appreciated.

Cheers.
Go to the top of the page
+
NZ Kiwi
post 26.May.2016, 08:09 PM
Post #2

sup mate!

you still looking for some one to go have a beer with?
+
*Bert*
post 30.Aug.2016, 06:52 PM
Post #3

Hi,

In Luleå there is Luleå Toastmasters, which is a part of Toastmasters International, a non-profit organisation that improves people's speaking and leadership skills. The club is open to everyone. Members are from Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, etc. Guests welcome.

The club has many activities, including regular meetings, contests, BBQ, and social nights. The meetings are in both English and Swedish as some people want to practice English and some want to practice Swedish.

You can have a look on http://lulea.toastmasters.se/ or find it on FB and LinkedIn (Luleå Toastmasters).
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: