The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

No help from hrf

Paying fee for nothing

moizhaad
post 18.Oct.2012, 08:32 AM
Post #1

I am in working permant for 2 years in sweden.Ufortuntely i am one of thoes immigrants who are being misstreated by the employers. I am the memeber of H R F from last 9 months.I am paying monthly.
i was suffering hard time by employer so i registered my complain to the HRF.they promiss me to help whenever i need them.few days ago my employer fired me from job to said she have no good business she can not afford to have a cook.
2 days ago i had a meeting with my Facket and employer i was shocked to see my facket was more in the favour of my employe.My employer and facket knew each other before meeting.
My purpose to be a memeber of HRF was to get help by them about the period i been miss treated by my employer but my facket just setteled down this matter to say just forget what happened in the past just look forward.
DO you guys think that help by HRF is enough to protect the members.Even i have all proofs and witness to show my employers mis behave with me and my employer has been convicted to miss used the employee before by the HRF.
He is still doing same with workers no body is here to stop him...Unfortunately not even HRF.
Go to the top of the page
+
Yorkshireman
post 18.Oct.2012, 09:00 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (moizhaad @ 18.Oct.2012, 08:32 AM) *
I am the memeber of H R F from last 9 months.I am paying monthly.. i was suffering hard time by employer so i registered my complain to the HRF.they promiss me to help whenever i need them.

You need to be more specific with regards "suffering hard time by employer", otherwise it is not possible to say whether HRF could or couldn't act on your behalf? if they should/could.

QUOTE (moizhaad @ 18.Oct.2012, 08:32 AM) *
few days ago my employer fired me from job to said she have no good business she can not afford to have a cook.2 days ago i had a meeting with my Facket and employer i was sho ... (show full quote)

When there is a collective agreement it is normal that the employer informs/discusses with the Union about lack of work and the need to remove positions. eg. a Cook, which just happens to be you. This would be agreed with the Union in advance, and then the meeting with You, Union representation, and employer takes place in order to notify you the position is being removed.

What would be interesting to know is, the total number of employees (more than 10?), were any employed after You and if so, were they in positions where you could also do the work required?
+
Puffin
post 18.Oct.2012, 09:12 AM
Post #3

What exactly if the mistreatment that you are talking about?

Did the employer sack you or make you redundant? It is a difficult time in the restaurant branch at the moment

Which level of the union are you dealing with? The local workplace rep or HQ? Sometimes it is better to deal with headquarter's reps as issues of mistreatment etc as they are not working for this employer
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: