The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Killings in Manchester

WTF is going on

intrepidfox
post 23.May.2017, 06:27 PM
Post #1

Seriously it is time to close the borders and the mosques in Europe as this situation with terrorists is not going to get better. They follow mohammed and his teachings. He impregnated a 9 year old girl and these scums follow these teachings.

Nothing more to add about this sick religion
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 23.May.2017, 06:47 PM
Post #2

Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hurt for hurt...
+
intrepidfox
post 23.May.2017, 06:52 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 23.May.2017, 05:47 PM) *
Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hurt for hurt...

Maybe. If you look at all religion they all talk about love bla bla bla but in the end, religion in any form is evil
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 23.May.2017, 07:16 PM
Post #4

When the West goes truly proactive, this will stop...

Until then it will become more routine...

All you need do now is change a few words in the news coverage and the politicians speeches and you have the same thing over and over...It's like deja vous, all over again!!!

It won't stop until they are stopped, somebody has to do something!!!
+
Bsmith
post 23.May.2017, 07:23 PM
Post #5

Islam has declared war on the west. Only the liberals don't know that.
+
LLHope
post 24.May.2017, 12:50 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 23.May.2017, 06:52 PM) *
religion in any form is evil

My God is bigger than your god.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqqpq1JYclk
(Anti-Nowhere League)
rolleyes.gif
+
intrepidfox
post 24.May.2017, 11:17 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (LLHope @ 24.May.2017, 12:50 AM) *
My God is bigger than your god. . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqqpq1JYclk. (Anti-Nowhere League). rolleyes.gif

Have seen them play a few times. 2 songs i love are "So what" and "I hate people"
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 24.May.2017, 10:27 PM
Post #8

Just wondering what would happen if all this violence was directed at the politicians (and their families) who make/made the world we live in???

Isn't it they, who caused this problem, because I know the youngsters who died, certainly did not...

I'll bet mass round-ups and deportations would be an every day occurrence...
+
Model T Ford
post 28.May.2017, 08:36 PM
Post #9

Why pick on the ignorant politicians.

The FBI warned Britain's MI5 that the Manchester killer was a threat to Britsh society back in January.

The counter terrorists worldwide create or allow more problems than they prevent.
+
Bsmith
post 28.May.2017, 08:39 PM
Post #10

So do the loony liberals.
+
Mib
post 29.May.2017, 02:35 PM
Post #11

If you followed most religions by the book, we would have a world of anarchy and a return to 2000+ years ago. Most religious followers pick and choose what fits in with their values ie. Irish catholics voted for gay marriage, which goes against the Bible. The same is for all religions including Islam.

ISIS is a death cult like the Nazis that has attached itself to Islam to attract followers to its aim. They have created this romantic notion of a caliphate and attract idiots who buy Islam for Dummies and criminals who have lives that have no meaning. ISIS didn't exist before the Iraq war, Syria and Libya civil war interventions. The biggest mistake was the USA and UK leaving a vacuum after the wars with no plan or proper support. This allowed ISIS to grab land and oil to fund their death cult. The same is happening in Libya, where again we intervened via air strikes to overthrow Gaddafi. Assad, Gaddafi and Saddam were necessary evils to contain the extremists. In fact, the Iraqis I have spoken to say life is far worse now than when Saddam was in power. So, these interventions has led to this explosion of terror in Europe and elsewhere. We had terrorism before, but not at this level from the likes of Al Qaeda. And before any idiot, says it doesn't justify terrorism...I KNOW THAT!! But, it did give ISIS the platform to spread their poison!

Flip the coin and we have political correctness and ultra sensitivity to any comment that could be viewed racist or bigoted etc. This has led to silence within communities and more importantly from the authorities. It's the same disease that allowed UK celebrities to sexually abuse young children without fear of prosecution. Today, it has meant hundreds of young girls being raped, predominantly in northern England by mainly Pakistani gangs who view white girls as dirt. A Father went to rescue his daughter and was arrested for assault, Social services who spoke out were accused of racism and/or sacked. Councillors cared more about votes than the victims. It's still going on, although now we are seeing gangs being found guilty and sent away. However, it seems that the average detention is 3 years for gang rape of underage girls. Sickening!

Didsbury mosque in Manchester has come out against the recent atrocity and repeated that these people do not represent their religion. However, reports have shown that certain preachers have spoken at that mosque which doesn't fit in with British values. A Question Time audience member also mentioned he was handed a leaflet outside that mosque, which again didn't promote integration. These issues need to be reported, investigated and outlawed. Yet, it continues unabated and then the authorities seem surprised when someone blows themselves up. Someone suggested that all Mosques, display, Not in our name. That's a good idea. The media also has to do more to give the moderates a voice, so that they can counter the narrative of the extremists, but also to be challenged on certain aspects of the Koran. But, again these moderates need to have the law enforced as the extremists threaten the very people they supposedly want to protect!!

The terrorist in Manchester was reported to the authorities several times from within the Muslim community, yet nothing was done. So, in this particular case, they did what was asked and I thank those who did that. With the reluctance of police and our authorities to deal with extremists who float between the lines of the law, it makes it harder for any Muslim to inform on another Muslim within their community. The extremists use intimidation and make it very dangerous for those who want to weed out this evil. Remember the lovely Scottish Muslim who wished, I think everyone a happy Easter and within a few hours, he was murdered by another Muslim who disliked those comments!!

The Government has the power to stop people returning to the UK from Syria etc, yet not one has been used. That is a failure of Government. There are 3000 people considered to be a real threat to the UK, living there and mixing with society. My solution...deport those with foreign passports and dual nationality, as long as there's strong enough evidence presented to a court. The others who are British, should be tagged. Again, it must be evidence based, otherwise, we create more radicals.

There are another 20,000+ who have sympathies to the ISIS crusade, but considered not an imminent threat. With a combination of the Prevent scheme and financial incentives for information with guaranteed anonymity, I think we can minimise those threats, but ultimately, the Government and local authorities with the police have to UP their game, otherwise it's a waste of time. However, removing police from the beat and reducing their numbers goes against what is needed. Public security has a higher priority than money, always. the LAW must be applied equally to ALL regardless of wealth, sex, religion etc! That has to be the principle of modern society!

Remember one thing, it wasn't so long ago that the Irish community were targeted because of the IRA. I know as my Mother is Irish. Don't fall into the trap of labelling everyone because of a minority of crazy people who were given that platform by our very actions in Iraq and Libya. Blame GW Bush and Tony Bliar who have 24 hour security. So, they're alright Jack, while we the public, suffer.

I leave you this comment form an Irish comedian, 'I say this to the Muslim community. Don't worry, in 20 years time everyone will love you and you'll have a Muslim pub in every town and City in the world.' You know what he means and I thought and hope that he's right.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 29.May.2017, 05:18 PM
Post #12

The West will lose, Islam will prevail, simply because they
will "out baby" it...

The West hasn't the guts to treat Islam as the Israelis do...
+
intrepidfox
post 29.May.2017, 05:25 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Mib @ 29.May.2017, 02:35 PM) *
ISIS is a death cult like the Nazis

A great post MIB but even though Hitler was a nutter never forget especially Stalin and Polpot
+
LLHope
post 29.May.2017, 05:50 PM
Post #14

ie. Irish catholics voted for gay marriage, which goes against the Bible. The same is for all religions including Islam.

It is a dangerous mistake to compare Compare Christianity with Islam in such a naive manner, the same mistake that many politicians, media and even followers of islam hope you make. There is a BIG difference. A so-called moderate muslim is obviously not a follower of islam as they are not following the rules of their god, and those rules cannot be change ... so yes, it means going back 1600 years. The Bible to christians is not the same as the qu'ran for muslims!
ISIS is a death cult like the Nazis that has attached itself to Islam to attract followers to its aim.

Attached itself to islam??? I guess you read mainstream media and watch SVT biggrin.gif
I suggest you check your history and see which side the muslims quickly aligned themselves to during WW2 ...and then check the history about which former SS officers were working as consultants training and advising various islamic groups and countries after WW2, into even the 70's/80's, ...including those nice Palestinian chaps with Yasar Arafat!
They have created this romantic notion of a caliphate and attract idiots who buy Islam for Dummies and criminals who have lives that have no meaning.

Romantic notion gives the impression that it never existed but in a dream! ... There have been many Caliphate, heck, it was only after WW1 that the Ottoman Caliphate (Empire) was abolished, around 1924. It isn't a dream, it is supported in the teachings. Don't forget, ISIS is actually just a strict interpretation of Islam, not too detached from that practiced by Saudi Arabia (who happen to be the main investors of the moskes that produce the radicals here in Europe, Germany has asked them not to put up the money anymore, plus claims that they also indirectly fund ISIS). There are many indications that Isis has been supported by Saudi (and the Sunnis) in order to ensure that the oil in Iraq did not fall under the influence of the Shia's and support from Iran. (Ahhhh...the old Sunni - Shia battle that has been raging for 1600 years).
+
Model T Ford
post 29.May.2017, 07:08 PM
Post #15

It's just that the West is over in the Middle East, and killing their inhabitants wholesale.

Ever heard of cause and effect?
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: