The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

Young Girl Has Her Hijab Slashed in Scissor Attack

Canadians Generosity Abused in Hoax Attack

Gjeebes
post 16.Jan.2018, 07:34 AM
Post #1

Well, this certainly will not help future "real" victims.

Headline: "FUREY: Hijab hoax girl, family owe Canadians an apology"

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/f...ians-an-apology

1) "Khawlah Noman’s story of being attacked not once but twice by a man in his 20s who used scissors to cut her hijab garnered responses from coast-to-coast."

2) "“I felt really scared and confused,” Noman said as part of a broader statement, explaining she screamed and the man ran away, only to return again. “He continued cutting my hijab again.”"

3) "Noman was flanked by her young brother, who witnessed the despicable act, and her mother – who was in tears."

4) "On Monday, Toronto Police issued the following brief statement. “After a detailed investigation, police have determined that the events described did not happen,”"

Hopefully, whomever master-minded this will see the full power of the law (fabricating evidence, lying to police, etc etc).
Go to the top of the page
+
Martian
post 16.Jan.2018, 12:51 PM
Post #2

Because folks like the guy in the link below have been making several dangerous pranks that don't look legal and getting away with it for some strange reasons I don't understand. Why not take it to another level by pulling a prank on the authority instead?

https://youtu.be/c2lR-ZT9zJo
+
Gjeebes
post 16.Jan.2018, 01:42 PM
Post #3

At this point, the police are quiet. It could be as you think, some prankster, but then they would be seeking this person, and asking for witnesses (at least I would expect that much).

My impression (rightly or wrongly) was that this was a ploy perpetrated by the faux victim and/or said family.

I will be interested to read what really happened, if anything at all, if it ever comes out.
+
Gjeebes
post 18.Jan.2018, 08:23 AM
Post #4

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/01/17...ting-story.html

Family has publicly apologised, yet offered no explanation as to why this event has happened.

I wonder if they realise how they have now cast unnecessary doubt on any future victims of "real" crimes.

Not a smart move by any means.
+
Gjeebes
post 21.Jan.2018, 09:04 AM
Post #5

"Stockholm mosque hit with Nazi graffiti"

https://www.thelocal.se/20180120/stockholm-...h-nazi-graffiti

I have to wonder what is really going on here.

Weren't Muslims allies (albeit late in the war) of Hitler, and fans of his "final solution", since it ultimately served their own well documented anti-Semitic tendancies?

So, who actually hit the mosque with paint? Why would Sweden's NN's do this, to potential allies?
+
Bsmith
post 21.Jan.2018, 02:45 PM
Post #6

What are you suggesting, Gjeebes. A little subterfuge, perhaps?
+
Gjeebes
post 21.Jan.2018, 03:24 PM
Post #7

Well, the Swedes do seem to like their mind-games...
+
Gjeebes
post 21.Jan.2018, 04:44 PM
Post #8

Back to the hoax "scissor" attack. This is all very strange. The question lingers, about fabrication of a crime, yet no one is actually asking for the answer.

This must be answered!

https://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story...e-the-cameras-/

So, I guess, now anyone can just claim "rape" too, and when it is found to be a false claim, everyone just goes home happy no rape occurred. End of story.

Not good.
+
jostein3
post 22.Jan.2018, 07:55 PM
Post #9

We had a string of such fake attacks in sweden too. Which prompted swedish feminists to start wearing hijabs in "hijabuppropet". Some lefties faked attacks by people that were described as cartoonish skin heads that have not existed in sweden in a decade.

Whats strange about these hoaxes is that they stopped. Maybe the MSM changed their tone? Maybe people in the leftwing community got embaressed? I mean, i know they are utterly shameless so thats probably not why. But they stopped all the same. Its a big mystery.
+
Gjeebes
post 22.Jan.2018, 08:38 PM
Post #10

"Which prompted swedish feminists to start wearing hijabs..."

Bahahahaa! Those idiots just can't get it right. Fembots wearing hijabs. Maybe they will also stop shaving their chest hair, for their next cause!

But seriously, I have always had a soft spot for ze Gehman Nihilists:

Attached Image

All zat svqueeky leazer...und schtil zey beleef in nuhzing
+
Bsmith
post 22.Jan.2018, 09:01 PM
Post #11

Ugh, that woman needs to go full hijab.
+
Gjeebes
post 24.Jan.2018, 08:12 PM
Post #12

That's not a woman, that's Flea!
+
hungodd94
post 30.Mar.2018, 04:23 AM
Post #13

I don't think it's a prank since people can branded their uncontrolled behaviors as prank.
+
intrepidfox
post 31.Mar.2018, 05:33 PM
Post #14

Lets talk about these articles that cover these poor womens heads.

It is often stated that the women has a choice. BS. Religion again. Even if a women wishes to have this head dress, why then are small girls from 3-4 years old wearing them. Religion again.

Unfortunately the west world has been destroyed and in the future we will all be muslims. Thank you all the politicians that has caused this mess
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 31.Mar.2018, 09:17 PM
Post #15

What will happen to space exploration if the developed world is controlled by Islam???
+

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: