The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
  Reply to this topic

Revokation and deportation

Advice needed

*Guest*
post 29.Mar.2020, 11:23 AM
Post #1

Hej Guys.

I would need advice or clue about this. I have been in Sweden for almost 7 years but came with studies and later became sambo. I had my PR in 2016 and have been working and paying tax. I separated from my sambo at the end of 2017 and now have a family of my own who migrated from Africa. But came on studies basis and now I applied for a permit for my wife and daughter and after the interview the migration decided to revoke my PR because they suspect I got papers from the Swedish to bring my family here and have given my a public assistance. Any clue on how to go about this and what are the possibility my PR can be revoked and i been deported when I have Never had a crime befire and have been working for 6 years. I also have a permanent job and my own first-hand rented apartment. Advices needed...Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 29.Mar.2020, 01:37 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (Benoyo @ 29.Mar.2020, 12:23 PM) *
Hej Guys.I would need advice or clue about this. I have been in Sweden for almost 7 years but came with studies and later became sambo. I had my PR in 2016 and have been worki ... (show full quote)

So you entered into a sham relationship that lasted just long enough for you to get permanent residency. Then suddenly your real family from Africa appears and wants to chain migrate. And you don't think this looks in any way shape or form suspicious to the authorities?
+
Svedallas
post 29.Mar.2020, 07:51 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (nativeswedishengineer @ 29.Mar.2020, 02:37 PM) *
So you entered into a sham relationship that lasted just long enough for you to get permanent residency. Then suddenly your real family from Africa appears and wants to chain ... (show full quote)

+1

How can you have a sambo and have a wife and daughter in another country at the same time?

Sounds like a real sham! Authorities were right to revoke.

Also - WRONG forum. This forum is for SWEDISH NEWS!!
+
Barcaloni911
post 30.Mar.2020, 12:53 PM
Post #4

well, you did it the african way, get a girl long enough to get residency, doesn't work anymore in here playa
+
Family_permit
post 19.Apr.2020, 07:20 AM
Post #5

No wonder MV is kicking everyone out when there are morons like this guy.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: