The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Do Swedes like Black people?

More than Arabs

Boeddha
post 24.Sep.2013, 02:03 AM
Post #16

A secret reason is that Swedish women are rather promiscuous (I have no judgement against it) and they know that black men have large cocks. So, black men are high on their list to do before you die. Lucky men! rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Migga
post 24.Sep.2013, 07:28 AM
Post #17

"Black people" isn`t a homogeneous group. There are tall people who have black skin, there are people who are short who have black skin. There are some with black skin who have big cocks, there are some people with black skin with small cocks. There are people with black skin from the USA, there are people with black skin from Africa. They share similarities with eachother, just like Swedes, but they are also different from eachother like the Swedes. All swedish women aren`t promiscuous for example, unless you want to stereotype. So no not all Swedes hate "Black people" and no not all Swedes love "Black people". The same goes for swedish women, not all love "Black people", but go ahead and keep cementing that sexualizing myth.
+
Potentialexpat
post 24.Sep.2013, 02:41 PM
Post #18

I must say Swedes are more concerned about nationality then ethnicity. An African who was granted asylum I met complained that Sweden was very racist while I said that I found it the opposite. Maybe it is because I am American, and he is African? I have really not encountered any serious racism in Sweden. By serious racism I mean racism from government agencies, and police departments or being asked to identify my race on a form like is common in the United States. There was a time me, and my friend were out searching for an after party once, and he told me someone said to him in Swedish "You cant come with the nigger." (these people were also dressed up like metal heads)

Obviously the Swede was to cowardly to say to my face in English, and my friend told me he was shocked. So yes it does exist like anywhere, but do not worry about cops unreasonably pulling you over or from public officials. In fact in my month in Sweden I have only encountered 1 incident of social racism...Which is honestly pretty good. Here people all the time tell me how racist Sweden is. Honestly maybe living all of my life in the United States, and experiencing actual racism has made me think racism in Sweden is kids stuff. Also Swedes are very non confrontational so your odds of getting in a fight with some Swedes over some racism is very very very very slim.The only time I almost got into a fight was with non Swedes.

I have experienced more racism in Sweden from other Americans then other Swedes. Americans ask me what country I am from while Swedes can tell I am American from the voice. Americans ask me "What nationality am I?" and when I answer that I am American they then reiterate "I meant what skin color are you?" Basically Swedes on average have an easier time accepting me as American than other Americans.

Now as for the very popular rumor that "Swedes are all into brown/black guys." Honestly yea plenty of them are, but I must say I feel they are more fascinated with me being American. They also will not be all crowding you, and sexually assaulting you/kidnapping you. Also you will not find most Swedish girls to be easy most prefer to get to know you over a fika or two/hanging out. Granted you might be able to find someone easy do not count on accomplishing this every weekend though. I also must say Swedish girls are interesting, and appreciate intellectual conversations.

Honestly this rumor of Sweden being this place of horny horny blondes that were into black guys/foreigners is a very much over hyped rumor, and here are my theories as to its origin.

1 Its possible that in the 60s-80s when there was basically no foreigners in Sweden, and the recent invention of birth control, and less fear of STDS that they were more sexually free, had less racial hangups and were very much into trying out a man that looked different. Its possible the rise of STDS+the addition of foreigners that make them feel uncomfortable, and to many idiotic horny foreigners because of the frequent EU travel has sort of destroyed this, and made Swedish girls more careful. Much like in the USA when free love got destroyed by STDS.

2 This rumor was started by Black American entertainers who have no problem getting laid anywhere because they are rich, famous, and already have a ton of loyal fans, and people that want to sleep with them. History has not changed much entertainers are still the same in that regard. This is very much true for all entertainers.

3 The rumor was started by men who went to Sweden did not score a bunch of girls, and then returned home lying their ass off.

4 This rumor is a combination of the following 3+ some additional unmentioned rumors.

Now the rumor that Swedish girls are beautiful that is a very true rumor most American girls cannot match up to them in looks, and brains.
+
Svensksmith
post 24.Sep.2013, 03:23 PM
Post #19

I have a large red cock. Every morning it rises early and crows.
+
dave.smith
post 24.Sep.2013, 05:31 PM
Post #20

Good points, Potentialexpat.

Swedes are definitely less racist than most nationalities, including British and American (although it seems that Brits are better than most Americans, besides those in the East Coast / Northeast and California / Washington State. Those areas seem to be more liberal, but as for the other areas...

Swedes are far more intelligent than most nations, and it's easy to see when I compare my former work colleagues to my current Swedish employees. Swedes would almost all be considered "rock star" programmers, finding quick and smart solutions, whereas the typical British developer will slog for hours and find a solution, but not a pretty one (this is obviously not true of all Brits, for example, me).

I think intelligence and lack of racism go hand in hand. Even Swedes from rural areas are typically more educated than the average American redneck, and for some reason, even uneducated Swedes have a built in tolerance and wisdom that raises them above other nations.

Before I sound like I'm just trumping up Swedes, I have to say that I have met a few bad apples, and even aside from those, many Swedes have faults. But doing comparisons, average Swede to average Brit, I am very glad I live in Sweden.

As for the girls, it's true that they are stunning. But what really malkes them special is that they are more open and tolerant than British girls. I could never get a blonde, pretty girlfriend in the UK because I was considered a nerd at school, and a weird computer guy after school. I started riding horses as a way to meet girls in the UK, and it worked - but I never had successful relationships and they were still very few and far between. It was nice that I found a most enjoyable hobby at the same time. But when I came to Sweden things just fell into place. The girls were less judgemental and more willing to give me a chance. I slept with more girls in the first 6 months I was here than my entire life in the UK.

After all I had been through I deserved a blonde girlfriend, and I finally found one, in Sweden smile.gif
+
AgeOfReason
post 24.Sep.2013, 05:56 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (dave.smith @ 24.Sep.2013, 06:31 PM) *
... I deserved a blonde girlfriend ...

Eh! blink.gif
+
dave.smith
post 24.Sep.2013, 06:58 PM
Post #22

Something wrong, AgeOfReason?

You have no idea what I have been through:

1. Bullied at school

2. Overworked at work

3. Nervous breakdown in my early 20s

4. Didn't find it easy to find girlfriends, impossible to find blonde and pretty

5. Several failed ventures

6. Built myself back up and became wealthy

7. Depressed with the UK and moved to Sweden at the suggestion of Swedish internet friends

8. Adaped to a whole different country and culture, started successful IT company

All this, and more!

And despite all that I have a blonde, pretty wife and 2 cute blonde kids.
+
Svensksmith
post 24.Sep.2013, 07:11 PM
Post #23

Doesn't mean you "deserve" anything, Dave. Just means that you got lucky.
+
dave.smith
post 24.Sep.2013, 07:47 PM
Post #24

Svensksmith, I don't like that line of thinking because it promotes a defeatist attitude and outlook. At any point I could have said "Oh well. I can't get a blonde girlfriend because I am just not lucky enough, I guess luckier guys will be the only ones who can ever have a blonde girlfriend and I should just be happy with what I can get."

I could have said this and had that attitude - but I didn't.
+
Boeddha
post 24.Sep.2013, 10:37 PM
Post #25

@Migga. You seem to have a lot of cock knowledge. wink.gif
@ SvenskSmith. Wrong color! tongue.gif
+
Ivor stephé
post 25.Sep.2013, 12:18 AM
Post #26

And despite all that I have a blonde, pretty wife and 2 cute blonde kids.

I take it you yourself are not blonde?
+
Herlie
post 25.Sep.2013, 12:24 AM
Post #27

haha dave, you seem to think you're the only one who had to struggle? Open your eyes a bit, love. Just about everybody has had all that and more.

As for the topic, I've not seen any racism, but then I don't have any non swedish friends nor am I generally a target. My own belief, however, is you ought to stop focussing on the news and try talking to someone from these ethnic groups mentioned. You might find yourself saying 'I'm not racist me, my best friend is black' about that person.
+
dave.smith
post 25.Sep.2013, 06:03 AM
Post #28

Ivor, no... Medium brown
+
dave.smith
post 25.Sep.2013, 06:08 AM
Post #29

Herlie, how so?
+
Herlie
post 25.Sep.2013, 07:36 AM
Post #30

How so what? Could you be more specific please?
+

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: