The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Tax Dodger!

*Sillyswede*
post 3.Jan.2006, 09:57 PM
Post #1

Governments in Sweden have spent YEARS convincing Swedes that their money isn't really their own. But the Swede is a person of great initiative and has developed a few ways of keeping a few crowns for himself! Nobody here is allowed to get rich. For example, in other countries if you see someone driving around in a new , flashy sports car the people around may exclaim "Wow"! What a cool guy! In Sweden they'll shake their heads and say "What a TAX-DODGER"! laugh.gif :cry: :?:
Go to the top of the page
+
Milly
post 4.Jan.2006, 02:04 PM
Post #2

Another thread that is a direct (unacknowledged) quote from Colin Moon!

Boring, SillySwede, just plain BORING!
+
Wanna-be
post 4.Jan.2006, 02:15 PM
Post #3

Milly

Crabs giving you a hard time ?

:twisted:
+
*Roy Boy from New Orleans*
post 4.Jan.2006, 10:19 PM
Post #4

Thanks HoleCutter,

I think you are right! It also sounds like maybe she is kind of sexually frustrated! Probably becuz she is SO BUTT U'CKLY that nobody man in is right mind would lay her down and that's why she is trying to player hate on a brotha' over the internet! SHE'S A MAN-HATIN MACHINE because no man will give her the time of day! Have a good night Milly, BIA BIA!

SS
+
Beth
post 4.Jan.2006, 10:51 PM
Post #5

Silly,
you are being offensive and harrassing. that milly caught you on your plagarism and called you unimaginative is not a valid excuse for your behavior.
move on.
+
*Charlie Corrolli*
post 4.Jan.2006, 11:15 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Sillyswede)
Governments in Sweden have spent YEARS convincing Swedes that their money isn't really their own. But the Swede is a person of great initiative and has developed a few ways of keeping a few crowns for himself! Nobody here is allowed to get rich. For example, in other countries if you see someone driving around in a new , flashy sports car the people around may exclaim "Wow"! What a cool guy! In Sweden they'll shake their heads and say "What a TAX-DODGER"! laugh.gif :cry: :?:

Sorry SS most people in any Country when seeing someone driving a flashy sports car without having some decent income will think "Another drug dealer"
As for cash in hand self employed people so long as their accounts show some tax returns and the returns are not too small the aurthorities would let it ride,
With reference to your comments to some other posters, calm down. Being nasty and abusive wont promote your views or logical arguements.

Happy New Year (Except the Taxman worldwide)
+
*Cyberfluff*
post 4.Jan.2006, 11:25 PM
Post #7

I think Milly and SillySwede1 are the same person, trying to start something because s/he's bored that it's been so quiet lately. </conspiracy mode>
+
FR
post 4.Jan.2006, 11:26 PM
Post #8

I think Milly is Silly's wife.
+
Beth
post 4.Jan.2006, 11:33 PM
Post #9

but what's the link between sillyswede and sillyswede1 :?
enquiring minds wanna know
+
FR
post 4.Jan.2006, 11:35 PM
Post #10

All men have themselves and then diminutive of themselves.
+
*Charlie Corrolli*
post 4.Jan.2006, 11:50 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (FR)
I think Milly is Silly's wife.

TO FR
And they have a lovely child named Billy. Imagine the jokes at School
+
*Roy Boy from New Orleans*
post 5.Jan.2006, 12:46 AM
Post #12

That's right, Milly is my wife! How did you know that? She's a Russian Mail Order Bride, she wanted to be a English teacher but she failed out miserably! So you see, you will have to please excuse her for her little plagirism spout! ( Oooh Sh-t, I hope I spelled that right or else I might be in for a tongue lashing)!

She tries to control herself but she is like a Nazi Substitute English teacher now or like a strict old scorned NUN at a Catholic School with a sharp ruler in her hand! I don't know what we are going to do with her! She's kind of lost it? Any suggestions? Hope she doesn't read this!

Sincerely,

SS
+
*Charlie Corrolli*
post 5.Jan.2006, 01:17 AM
Post #13

Cant answer that one SS . Give us all a clue what your on about and you might get some constructive advice.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: