The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Virtual Assistant in Sweden

Has anyone done this?

Chrissie
post 18.Feb.2019, 01:51 PM
Post #1

Hi All,
My husband and I are planning on moving to Sweden in 2020. He is a Swedish citizen and has great desire to head back home once again!

As such, I am thinking of starting business as a Virtual Assistant. I wanted to see if anyone here has worked in this kind of a role, and how hard/easy they have found running a small business in Sweden?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
Chrissie
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 18.Feb.2019, 05:12 PM
Post #2

What kind of assistance? Online is great, but what is your expertise?
+
Chrissie
post 18.Feb.2019, 05:17 PM
Post #3

I have been a PA for a number of years, and i now have over 5 years of marketing experience (event management, copy writing, executing digital campaigns etc.).
+
skogsbo
post 18.Feb.2019, 09:27 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Chrissie @ 18.Feb.2019, 04:17 PM) *
I have been a PA for a number of years, and i now have over 5 years of marketing experience (event management, copy writing, executing digital campaigns etc.).

Self employed in sweden isn't hard. All the info on tax is available in English. Only the self assessment is in Swedish. Plenty info from other sources out there to help too. There are a huge number of one man bands in sweden and even more people who dual tax status (employed and self employed).

What I'm not sure of is how much demand there is for your kind of work virtually in English in sweden there is. But who knows without trying.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: