The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3   Reply to this topic

Yale Student's Murder Because Of Thesis About 9/11

Came Back In Hope Of Getting Reward For Charity

Model T Ford
post 1.Dec.2014, 02:30 PM
Post #31

Suggest that the Connecticut Cold Case Unit which is looking into Jovin's murder do a DNA test on the Libyans, especially Ahmed Abu Khattala, to see if their DNA matches anything foreign found on her corpse in case I don't get anywhere with the meeting on Thiursday.
Go to the top of the page
+
Model T Ford
post 4.Dec.2014, 12:49 PM
Post #32

Still planning on going to tonight's meeting, though I am not at all confident of getting anywhere.

Looks like just more of the sec
+
Model T Ford
post 6.Dec.2014, 02:17 PM
Post #33

Fared better at the conference than I thought, though the Cold Case investigators still apparently think that she was brutally murdered by some psychopath during a 30-minuite period on thee night of Decermber 4, 1998, what they have mindlessly pursued for 16 years without a solution.

More than ever convinced that she was murdered by an Al-Qaeda affiliate, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (IFG), especially by its Ahmed Abu Khattala or Abu Anas Al-Libi, in a jihadist way because she learned from a still unknown acquaintance that Osama bin Ladin was planning suicide bomber attacks again on American cities, and was obliged to set up Jovin for the slitting of her throat, and the multiple stab wounds.

The New Haven Register's Randall Beach and the Yale Daily News reported my basic claims in their accounts of the meeting.

The quickest way to test my theory of the assassination is to test to see if their DNA matches any that the police have discovered at the murder site, provided that they have found any.

If not, I shall provide when I return in January, an explanation of why they, especially in the guise of Britain's MI6 agent TUNWORTH, did it.

Looking forward to getting away from this loony land where the police kill too many without reason, and engage or overlook the assassinations of too many leakers, particularly people like poor Suzanne.

Will only miss for apparently only awhile.family and Domino.
+
Model T Ford
post 17.Dec.2014, 02:27 PM
Post #34

Randall Beach has added a column about new claims about who murdered Suzanne Jovin, including more about mine, but he ended up stating that they had no credence, and it is easy to discover why.

When still unmentioned Abu Khattala was arrived in NYC last June, he was allowed to discuss with The New Yorker's Mary Fitzgerald who he allegedly is, and what he has done - apparently because he was not given his Miranda Rights when arrested in Libya.

Khattala, of course, said just what one would expect, given the fact that he helped murder General Younis, Libya's intelligence chief who knew better, though there is no mention that he was killed because he knew too much about the checkered career of the Libya's Fighting Force, especially during the three years between the attacks on the US Embassies in East Africa, and Al Qaida's on 9/11, particularly the murder of dangerous leaker Jovin when Khattala was acting as MI6's double agent aka TUNWORTH.

Wiil explain all this if I get back to the States in mid-January..
+
Model T Ford
post 18.Jan.2015, 12:57 PM
Post #35

Well, I'm back, but honestly I didn't intend to, as it all seemed a great waste of time as most posters didn't give a hoot about almost anything serious.

This has all changed because The New Haven Register has asked me to write a longish article on this very subject after Randall Beach trashed my ideas, and called me a "strange, sad little man" in an email.

The article is developing into a blockbuster, and if it isn't published here in New Haven, I shall look for other outlets, starting with the Yale Daily News, and look into suits about gross government and media mishandling of her assassination which still could have prevented 9/11 if it had been investigated in a serious, quite obvious way.

More later, possible even posting the article on the German site, as she clearly is a German hero.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Jan.2015, 05:23 PM
Post #36

Why not publish it here???

In serial form!!!

Welcome back...but where were you???

Should I/we venture a guess/guesses???
+
Model T Ford
post 15.May.2015, 04:30 PM
Post #37

Things are really looking up that the trial of Abu Khattala might well determine whether he killed Suzanne Jovin.

The trial judge, a Yale graduate too, has continually delayed the start of Khattala's trial, allowing the Bureau to disclose 90% of what it has on the former Libyan Islamic Fighting Group's leader, and obliging it to provide it to his defense, permitting it to have no less than three defense lawyers who are leading experts in defending capital cases.

The Bureau is apparently throwing the book at Khattala, and one can only hope that it includes his vicious murder of the Yale student, and he is execued for it, and other capital crimes.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 15.May.2015, 05:11 PM
Post #38

Hillary is doing everything to cover up this trial, as it would damage her run for you know what!!!
+
Model T Ford
post 19.Mar.2017, 04:04 PM
Post #39

Now Connecticut Senior Senator Richard Blumenthal has hit the overhead about Trump firing US Attorney Deidre Daly who could and should have done more to indict and convict Libyan Ahmer Abu Khatalla for her brutal murder. Daly was just too close to the state's elite to cause any waves as I discovered in calling Blumenthal's office without any meaningful response.

The same goes for the performance of the US Attorney for Massachusetts Carmen Ortiz who was fired by Obama just before he left over the most suspicious suicide of Ali-Reas Pahlavi, and those in Maryland and Delaware over the brutal 'false flag' murder of Jphn P. Wheeler, III.

US Attorneys are just too politically motivated by someone one of some thing.
+
Model T Ford
post 23.Mar.2017, 02:06 PM
Post #40

So why were the August 1998 attacks on the East African, American Embassies called the Khattala Mission; yet, Washington was only interested in capturing him after Gaddafi had been overthrown, and the Osama one on the Benghazi consulate many years later?

Seems the Clinton administration, especially Chief of Staff Leon Panetta, didn't want to disclose that he had been working for the Anglo-Americans when he arranged the assassination of Suzanne Jovin the following December, and before the 9/11 attacks..
+
Bsmith
post 23.Mar.2017, 07:56 PM
Post #41

Well, I have to say, MTF, that the absurd theories you propose are no less absurd than the "reality" that is coming out of D.C. today. How many more years have you got left in you? Perhaps you can run for president.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 23.Mar.2017, 10:09 PM
Post #42

Absurd!!!

Ya gotta believe cool.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 24.Mar.2017, 11:22 AM
Post #43

Most belated thanks, guys.

Could never get elected POTUS. Unwilling ro exploit my drafted US Army service during the Korean War, like most veterans who never saw combat, like Connecticut Senator Richard Blumenthal who is also inrterested in keeping poor Suzanne's assassination covered up.

Besides, I could never live to obtain it, as my critics are going out of their way to advertise on internet search engines like Google who I am for certain. where I live, and how I can be reached by cellphone. Am either being set up for assassination, or a target for Suzanne's or John Wheeler's killers to go after.

Some country!
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: