The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
35 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 34 > »    Reply to this topic

My experience "trying" to move to Sweden

Please god, just end me now

SmokerT69
post 26.Jan.2019, 10:11 PM
Post #466

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 05:17 PM) *
How long have you been in Sweden now?Did you get a samordningsnummer at any point?How did skatteverket have any info of your income if you didn’t have samordningsnummer? How ... (show full quote)

I see you edited your post. When I first replied you hadn't said all that. Or maybe I was tired and skipped it...

I've been in Sweden for 2 years in Feb.

I got a coordination number in August.

I don't have a bank account here, I'm using my wife's. I still have a bank account back home, but I'm not using it. I haven't got money from anyone, not even sure what f kassan is? Guessing that's benifits? I was told by skatteverket that I'm not allowed benifits and if I apply, I would get kicked out.

You've said this before. I guess swedish system being so incredibly broken would sound fishy. I've posted nearly all my documents I've received from skatteverket and migrationsverket in this thread. Not sure how you don't follow... I even posted my successful residence permit decision on just the last page of this thread. I wouldn't say my wife is "dumm". She's just really bad at translation it seems. Which is why I normally ask her brother or mum for help.

I'm not sure why I didn't get the 5 year card either. As you can see from the picture of my residence decision, it even lists my nationality as Storbritannien. According to them, the only reason I was issued the positive decision is because I have a Swedish child. They didn't even seem to take my 7 years relationship(3 married) with my wife into account.

Anyway, I guess I go ask skatteverket what to do about the tax situation. Not sure if it's even legal that they paid my salary and taxes in her name.

Here's the pic again,

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4846...0104_155422.jpg
Go to the top of the page
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 10:31 PM
Post #467

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:11 PM) *
I see you edited your post. When I first replied you hadn't said all that. Or maybe I was tired and skipped it...I've been in Sweden for 2 years in Feb.I got a coordin ... (show full quote)

It’s just so unbelievable. Sorry for my suspicion. I still think you have some ridiculous racist opinions as expressed elsewhere here but I don’t really give a shit. It’s the internet. Say what you will.

Your situation sucks. I can’t understand why you got a B5 permit. Don’t even know exactly what that is... anyone?

Even as non eu marrying a Swede with relationship history like yours with child and all... that should get you a 5 year permanent resident card...

Unless those rules changed.

Sorry you racist pos. Maybe it’s karma. Either way... go to the British or Swedish press with your story. It’s nuts... maybe you can understand my disbelief
+
SmokerT69
post 26.Jan.2019, 10:46 PM
Post #468

Racist kek. I guess thinking Europe is for Europeans is racist these days... I don't have a single issue with immigration as long as it's controlled properly, through work permits for highly skilled workers which the country lacks. People should not be coming to the EU on work permits for fast food jobs. Especially when there are locals looking for work.

I think the reason you called me racist in the other thread is because I don't consider Africans or Arabs that come here as refugees as Swedish. And I have the same opinion about Europeans going to Japan or Korea. You're not Japanese just because you're born there. Especially in Swedens case where these people build their own communities within the community and refuse to integrate. It would take generations before these people can properly integrate into society and your culture.

I guess we just don't see eye to eye.

I'm going to be sure to ask the people at the migrationsverket meeting why I got this permit for only 2 years. My friends from SFI were considering going to the press. But they're all leaving now anyway. Some of them have been waiting longer than me only to get denied.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 26.Jan.2019, 10:48 PM
Post #469

Racist, racism and all their variations are now considered to be the acknowledgement of those that love their country and what it means to them...

In their quest to defend their heritage they are now called names that once would bring shame and embarrassment to them, those name now depict people who have the courage and love of country to speak out and defend what is their birthright...

It is now a supreme complement to their love and dedication of their nationalistic heritage and pride to be called a RACIST!!!

The term race traitor can now be applied to those that differ politically with those patriots who stand up and fight for their countries...
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 10:56 PM
Post #470

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:46 PM) *
Racist kek. I guess thinking Europe is for Europeans is racist these days... I don't have a single issue with immigration as long as it's controlled properly, through ... (show full quote)

Yea I don’t mind looking over your head. smile.gif

Sounds like the work you are doing isn’t skilled, nor do you have amazing skills that a swede couldn’t do themselves.

So to be clear... all the migrant workers from Eastern Europe that people also complain about... you are cool with them because they are European, right?

Yea man, you’re on the computer enough so type out your story and send it to various media, Swedish and British. Seems easy enough. Not that you have to do it but it’s be interesting to see what response you get.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 11:02 PM
Post #471

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:48 PM) *
Racist, racism and all their variations are now considered to be the acknowledgement of those that love their country and what it means to them...In their quest to defend thei ... (show full quote)

Dude, race and nationality and heritage are different. Can your dumbass not understand that?

So dumm.

Same with your dumbass silent majority that lost the majority vote
+
SmokerT69
post 27.Jan.2019, 01:39 AM
Post #472

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:56 PM) *
Yea I don’t mind looking over your head. Sounds like the work you are doing isn’t skilled, nor do you have amazing skills that a swede couldn’t do themselves.So to be cl ... (show full quote)

I actually am qualified for construction rigging and hardware and went to school to get a degree in it. As well as mutiple other qualifications I picked up in the army. And no, I have zero problems with Europeans moving around to other EU countries. We have laws and regulations already in place for that.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 27.Jan.2019, 02:33 PM
Post #473

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 27.Jan.2019, 01:39 AM) *
I actually am qualified for construction rigging and hardware and went to school to get a degree in it. As well as mutiple other qualifications I picked up in the army. And no ... (show full quote)

Aren’t you born and raised in Bermuda?

If yes, then you are not from the EU and you are as European as an American.

Either way, do you have your qualifications translated or have they been assessed if they meet a Swedish standard... I remember you saying you drove a forklift... you will have to get all new certificates/ licenses in Sweden.

There are regulations and rules for non eu immigrants as well... the thing that bugs me is that you and a lot of people get refugees and non eu immigrants mixed up. You should know that since the Swedish system treated you as a refugee if I recall a story of yours correctly.

I don’t think there are problems with immigration to Sweden for eu or non eu... the problem came from Stefan lofven and his posse opened the doors to refugees thinking not many can make it to Sweden but ohhhhhhh were they wrong. Then they allowed people without identification to say they were so and so from somewhere and that was good enough. I think we can all agree that was pretty stupid.

It’s as if Sweden said, hey we have this banking system that is open to everyone in the world. Even though we have all the money in one account, for the people, just take what is yours...

Yea, that’ll work out well. Therefor I believe white Swedes have screwed over their country, not immigrants or refugees.

They strained the system with refugees, not immigrants.
+
SmokerT69
post 27.Jan.2019, 09:01 PM
Post #474

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 27.Jan.2019, 02:33 PM) *
Aren’t you born and raised in Bermuda?If yes, then you are not from the EU and you are as European as an American.Either way, do you have your qualifications translated or h ... (show full quote)

Bermuda is a territory of Britain, all "Bermudians" are UK citizens by birth. There is no such thing as Bermuda really, it's actually called the Summer Isles if I remember correctly from school. That's the name of the company that set up shop on the Island for Britian. Either way, I'm confused how a British settlement with British people living there wouldn't be considered British (European). Are you speaking from a DNA point or something? In that case, you got me. I'm 8% Balkan and only 92% British.

Got a few things translated but it didn't make sense to do them all. As I don't think Sweden will recognise my NCCER or OSHA certificates I got from studio overseas. As they have their own qualification programes.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 27.Jan.2019, 09:41 PM
Post #475

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 27.Jan.2019, 09:01 PM) *
Bermuda is a territory of Britain, all "Bermudians" are UK citizens by birth. There is no such thing as Bermuda really, it's actually called the Summer Isles if ... (show full quote)

America is a British colony with British people living there still... does that make me European?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 27.Jan.2019, 09:53 PM
Post #476

You don't deserve the honour!!!
+
Bsmith
post 27.Jan.2019, 11:11 PM
Post #477

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 26.Jan.2019, 09:46 PM) *
Racist kek. I guess thinking Europe is for Europeans is racist these days... I don't have a single issue with immigration as long as it's controlled properly, through ... (show full quote)

Your logic makes perfect sense to those with sense.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 27.Jan.2019, 11:51 PM
Post #478

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 27.Jan.2019, 09:53 PM) *
You don't deserve the honour!!!

Lol

Good one. Really
+
bonviveur
post 28.Jan.2019, 07:54 AM
Post #479

once great topic getting filled with useless postings from miserable people, best would be ignore these people Smoker and ask moderator to clear your thread of irrelevant posts.
every time lately when I see new posts in this thread and come to read them just see irrelevant rubbish
+
SmokerT69
post 28.Jan.2019, 10:20 AM
Post #480

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 27.Jan.2019, 09:41 PM) *
America is a British colony with British people living there still... does that make me European?

The USA is a recognised country, with its own citizenship. Not to mention they fought a war for their independence, Bermuda didnt, and we're happy to remain a part of the UK, as all our referendums have shown. Unless the people in the USA have dual status, as in their parents are European, then no. I really don't see how you're confusing a sovereign country and a British Territory, which is recognised by international law as part of the UK.

And yea, I'll update with info from the migrationsverket meeting. If I remember correctly, I'm going next week sometime. Need to check the calander when I get home.
+

35 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » 
Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: