The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3   Reply to this topic

Sweden and immigrants

Immigrants in Sweden

jostein
post 23.Feb.2013, 09:58 PM
Post #31

Silence is its own kind of answer.
Go to the top of the page
+
Svensksmith
post 23.Feb.2013, 10:05 PM
Post #32

In the Christian Bible, the New Testament trumps the Old Testament. The essence of the New Testament is to love and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour, love God with all your heart, and love your neighbor as yourself.

Many Christian churches openly accept gay members.
+
Children Of Adam
post 23.Feb.2013, 10:33 PM
Post #33

QUOTE (polartwist @ 23.Feb.2013, 09:57 PM) *
I understand your point of view. But the problem is not homosexuality because HIV can be transmitted also between heterosexual partners or even without sex. The problem is tha ... (show full quote)

Come on, if you do a survey of these million of infected gays in US and Europe, you would find them very educated and I am sure they know the condom and it was not good excuse =)

QUOTE (Svensksmith @ 23.Feb.2013, 10:05 PM) *
In the Christian Bible, the New Testament trumps the Old Testament. The essence of the New Testament is to love and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour, love God with all your ... (show full quote)

The christian version of Jesus could not save himself from the cross how he could save me? Plus while he was about to be crucified Jesus cry out, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?" it tells me that he was not welling to die.

Plus God should be brought up to justice if he intentionally killed his son for the sin of others? even in the court of law nobody can be punished for the sins of others. It does not matter new or old testament but one thing I know that many churches rejects gays marriages and some of the churches are going against Bible's teaching.
+
jostein
post 23.Feb.2013, 10:37 PM
Post #34

So, Adam, why did you move to sweden?
+
polartwist
post 23.Feb.2013, 10:41 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (Children Of Adam @ 23.Feb.2013, 10:33 PM) *
Come on, if you do a survey of these million of infected gays in US and Europe, you would find them very educated and I am sure they know the condom and it was not good excuse =)

May be right, but there is also a cultural problem: using a condom is considered "for losers". Educators might communicate the opposite. You are a loser if you don't use it (I'm speaking about occasional sex of course).
A good initiative would be putting automatic dispensers in the streets (like in other civilized countries) and clubs (and also in schools!), and of course lower down the price.
+
Children Of Adam
post 23.Feb.2013, 10:46 PM
Post #36

Yeah, the price of condom is really high and if buy Chinese condom it might hurt us. LOL
+
polartwist
post 23.Feb.2013, 10:47 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (Children Of Adam @ 23.Feb.2013, 10:46 PM) *
if buy Chinese condom it might hurt us. LOL

LOL
+
Svensksmith
post 24.Feb.2013, 12:05 AM
Post #38

I'm not going to get into a "who's religion is better" discussion, Adam. I'll just let the trees be judged by their fruits, so to speak.

No pun intended.
+
Nemesis
post 24.Feb.2013, 12:27 AM
Post #39

QUOTE (steveban @ 23.Feb.2013, 05:36 AM) *
HiPlease could I get some opinions on the immigrant situation in Sweden. I will be establishing a company in the EU, and considering Sweden as I loved it there when I visited ... (show full quote)

A suggestion, try Ireland.

You get lots of freebies for creating jobs in Ireland, such as tax free for a few years, free buildings sometimes, etc.

Check it out.
http://www.idaireland.com/
+
Yorkshireman
post 24.Feb.2013, 12:46 AM
Post #40

QUOTE (Children Of Adam @ 23.Feb.2013, 10:33 PM) *
Plus God should be brought up to justice if he intentionally killed his son for the sin of others? even in the court of law nobody can be punished for the sins of others. It d ... (show full quote)

I suspect you try to divert away from what I originally asked by stating the views of Chritianity and where you think they are wrong, and not by the message of teaching love which is what I asked about, without reference to Christianity.

Since you brought God into this ...ask Yourself 1 thing ... why an all powerful, creator of everything, would even care about whether Men loved other Men, or Women love other Women, as opposed to Men & Women only ... when it is a message of love that prevails ...what reason would a God that can create anything and destroy anything would have for creating laws? ...do they not strike you as Man made? ...or can you not question the author of yoru views?
+
steveban
post 24.Feb.2013, 02:16 AM
Post #41

It does make a interesting debate. The reason I asked is purely that I loved Sweden and it would be nice to contribute and be apart of the Sweden society. The 2 places I am comparing is Denmark or Sweden, I do have a soft spot for Scandinavia, both countries have the expertise that is required. Interesting comments about Sweden not having a direction or leadership and is in transition. Hopefully for the better for the country and all Swedes.
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: