The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

B.Sc to Masters in Engineering

Bachelor programme

saarief
post 16.Nov.2017, 11:37 AM
Post #1

Good Day !!!!

Basically am interested in particle physics , currently iam doing my 12th grade school/university from UAE ( Indian curriculam)
The question towards is I did not see any Bachelor of Engineering courses for nuclear Physics or Nuclear Engineering , However I could see B.Sc in Physics (Lund University)
If I choose the Bachelor of Science in Physics then is it possible to have Masters in Engineering (MS Engineering) in Particle Physics or synchrotron radiation based science or Biological Physics and computational biology , any stuff based on my interest while my bachelors Physics course

Please advice , where I can make a sound and valid decision to way forward of my career
Go to the top of the page
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 16.Nov.2017, 01:57 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (saarief @ 16.Nov.2017, 11:37 AM) *
Good Day !!!! Basically am interested in particle physics , currently iam doing my 12th grade school/university from UAE ( Indian curriculam)The question towar ... (show full quote)

That is entirely up to the university. Most msc programs in engineering are integrated 5 years, so you would have to do both a 'ansökan till senare del av program' and hope that they will let you transfer your credits in a 'tillgodoräknande'.
+
saarief
post 16.Nov.2017, 03:15 PM
Post #3

Thanks for the clarification , if so whom to check
also if i complete masters in engineering after the B.Sc, i mean total of 5 years as student do i will be eligible to apply for the citizenship
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: