The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Eid al-Ghadeer greeting

To all Shia Muslims in Sweden

Fears
post 3.Nov.2012, 01:06 AM
Post #1

Eid al-Ghadeer Mubarak to all shia muslims in Sweden and the world

Eid al-Ghadeer is a festive day observed by Shia Muslims on the 18th of Dhu al-Hijjah in the Islamic calendar to commemorate the appointment of Ali ibn Abi Talib by the Islamic prophet Muhammad as his immediate successor, as per Shia belief. It marks the anniversary of Muhammad's sermon, described in Hadith of the pond of Khumm, in which he stated, Whomsoever's master (maula) I am, Ali is also his (maula) master. O' God, love those who love him, and be hostile to those who are hostile to him.

Ali's father Abu Talib was the custodian of the Kaaba and a sheikh of the Banu Hashim, an important branch of the powerful Quraysh tribe. He was also an uncle of Muhammad. Ali's mother, Fatima bint Asad, also belonged to Banu Hashim, making Ali a descendant of Ishmael, the son of Ibrahim or Abraham.

In 623, Muhammad told Ali that God ordered him to give his daughter Fatimah Zahra to Ali in marriage. Muhammad said to Fatimah: "I have married you to the dearest of my family to me." This family is glorified by Muhammad frequently and he declared them as his Ahl al-Bayt in events such as Mubahala and hadith like the Hadith of the Event of the Cloak. They were also glorified in the Quran in several cases such as "the verse of purification"
Attached Image
Go to the top of the page
+
chazza
post 3.Nov.2012, 01:57 AM
Post #2

I'm sure your muslim brothers and sisters know all this.

This is a discussion forum not a pulpit or a soap box
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 3.Nov.2012, 03:19 AM
Post #3

"be hostile to those who are hostile to him."

Then who decides what hostility is?

Your version of it seems?
+
intrepidfox
post 3.Nov.2012, 07:03 PM
Post #4

Who is the person on the portrait ?
+
ahm
post 3.Nov.2012, 10:06 PM
Post #5

Fears , r u shiaa?

Any way ,

Your articles that defends Islam are nice , but ,i dont think that the persons who u r talking to will convince

This Forum is nice for greetings and social,political ,,etc but not religions issues

No body is accepted to insult religions ,prophets ,,,,etc

No body or society can change standards and believes

If somebody intrested to know someting about christianity ,many churches can do it

Or about Islam , Islamic Cultural centers can do it

I wish that we live together with no hatred

Cause we are all good to have this nice life
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: