The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Residence Permit for baby

Pointers Required

Vijayakumar Raju
post 10.Oct.2016, 10:11 AM
Post #1

My Residence Permit expires next year mid of March 2017. I am expecting a baby in a week's time.
It would take a month time to get a passport for the baby and apply for a Residence permit.
So lets say I am going to apply for the Residence Permit for my baby in the last week of November
So there is only Dec-Jan-Feb (3) months before I become eligible to apply for my Residence permit extention.
My Question is, should i wait till February to apply for passport for my family (myself, wife and baby) or
should I apply for Residence permit for my baby during the last week of November ?
I am just thinking of the usual waiting time for Residence permit decision and if I dont receive a decision
by February for my baby, then I will have to anyway apply for an extention for my Residence permit as well as my wife (she is a dependent)

Any pointers on what is the best course of action ?
Go to the top of the page
+
ITProf
post 26.Oct.2016, 07:41 AM
Post #2

Hi,
Did you already have the baby? You post was from 2 weeks back.

Did you decide how to approach this? Did you try Calling migrationsverket and asking them? If I were in your Place, I would have included the baby in the common application next year, if you were allowed to wait.
+
helpplease
post 31.Oct.2016, 12:33 AM
Post #3

online application can be make one month before your resident permit run out, it is faster really faster max 1 week if is not 2 days for answer.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: