The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
  Reply to this topic

Mobile: Networks and Providers

Which provider uses which network?

SeventhGuest
post 20.Nov.2020, 01:06 PM
Post #1

So far I've figured out 28 mobile providers in Sweden.
I don't ask which one is the best, I only want to know:

- Which one uses which network?
- Which offer prepaid cards that can be used without a personnummer?

Help appreciated. List in no specific order.

• Telenor
  • Telia
  • Tele2
  • Tre
  • Comviq
  • Hallebop
  • Hallon
  • PENNY
  • Lycamobile
  • Wifog
  • Fello
  • Vimla
  • katshing
  • Chilli mobil
  • Com Hem
  • Telness
  • MyBeat
  • ACN
  • Addsecure
  • A3
  • Cellip
  • Devicom/Tele4u
  • iCentrex
  • Net1
  • NetatOnce
  • Phonera
  • TDC
  • Universal Telecom

Go to the top of the page
+
TheExpatEagle
post 20.Nov.2020, 08:08 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (SeventhGuest @ 20.Nov.2020, 01:06 PM) *
So far I've figured out 28 mobile providers in Sweden.I don't ask which one is the best, I only want to know:- Which one uses which network?- Which offer prepaid cards ... (show full quote)

Good luck.
+
SeventhGuest
post 16.Dec.2020, 05:36 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (TheExpatEagle @ 20.Nov.2020, 08:08 PM) *
Good luck.

Is that all help you can give?

Telia and Telenor allow usage without anything, you just buy a SIM card and prepaid code.
+
Grommet
post 16.Dec.2020, 05:44 AM
Post #4

Hey 7-11. Beware, you of all people should know that 5G causes the rona. So, make sure you choose nothing higher than 4G, otherwise your phone will become its own super-spreader event.

And ya, I'll take a large cappuccino to go thanks.
+
TheExpatEagle
post 16.Dec.2020, 08:08 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (SeventhGuest @ 16.Dec.2020, 05:36 AM) *
Is that all help you can give?. Telia and Telenor allow usage without anything, you just buy a SIM card and prepaid code.

Yepp. Because I can't go your investigation for you so I wished you well.
+
SeventhGuest
post 17.Dec.2020, 04:27 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Grommet @ 16.Dec.2020, 05:44 AM) *
Hey 7-11. Beware, you of all people should know that 5G causes the rona. So, make sure you choose nothing higher than 4G, otherwise your phone will become its own super-spread ... (show full quote)

Hey V?nster-p?bel,
your cappuccino is spilled all over your shirt. How come you didn't know it is hot? Did no one tell you? Oh yes someone needs to tell you each end every time you get one, because you don't know yourself.
Ah I am so sorry for you.

About 5G don't worry, if you use 4G or 5G doesn't depend only on the data plan or SIM card you choose, it's a matter of the device, so if the device does not support 5G, you can have a 5G plan but still use 4G. You are so right, I don't want to be object of a beamforming microwave bundle of up to 60 GHz or so. Would you want to sit inside a microwave oven? Wait, you already did? I guess it made you talk b.s. like this.
+
Grommet
post 17.Dec.2020, 04:40 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (SeventhGuest @ 17.Dec.2020, 05:27 AM) *
Hey V?nster-p?bel,your cappuccino is spilled all over your shirt. How come you didn't know it is hot? Did no one tell you? Oh yes someone needs to tell you each end every ... (show full quote)

Microwave frequencies span 300 MHz to 300 GHz. Highest frequencies used in 4G are around 2.5 GHz. So you are already sitting in the microwave, you neo-nazi moron, as your microwave oven uses ~2.45 GHz.

Although good training 7-11, I see you attended their 3 minute course on how to sell those sim cards.

With your awesomme display of ignorance, I can see why you could actually view a world-wide virus pandemic as a hoax.

Maybe time to finally go back and finish high-school. It's never too late.
+
SeventhGuest
post 17.Dec.2020, 05:39 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Grommet @ 17.Dec.2020, 04:40 AM) *
Microwave frequencies span 300 MHz to 300 GHz. Highest frequencies used in 4G are around 2.5 GHz. So you are already sitting in the microwave, you neo-nazi moron, as your micr ... (show full quote)

Yes, call me ignorant but ignore yourself the fast that 5G uses beamforming and directs the microwaves in the specific direction where the customer is.
By the way I use a 4G router. So all your shitstorm regarding "already sitting in a microwave" is useless. Yes we all are sitting in one, but why would I increase the frequency and intensity with 5G, when it is absolutely not necessary? See? That is the part you mentally are not capable to catch.
Not a virus is a hoax. You are a joke for sure wink.gif Ymmd.
I never worked at 7-11 and didn't even know they exist in Sweden.
My profession is IT Security Manager and I am self-employed since 2012. This must mean something and you can get ready for your next shitstorm. Maybe everyone in IT is a Nazi? You will find something.
+
SeventhGuest
post 17.Dec.2020, 05:42 AM
Post #9

Fot those interested in the topic, I made a comparison. Many prepaid cards are available at OKQ8, ICA etc. (no, V?nster radikal hycklare, I don't work there either.)

2,49 kr/GB... hallon Bredbandskontantkort + 100 GB (249 kr)
3,49 kr/GB... hallon Kontantkort + 100 GB (349 kr)
4,49 kr/GB... Telenor kontantkort + 100 GB (449 kr)
6,65 kr/GB... halebop FASTPRIS 60 GB (399 kr)
7,37 kr/GB... COMVIQ Kontantkort Fastpris 40 GB (295 kr)
32,9 kr/GB... Telia Kontantkort 10 GB (329 kr)

TELE2 - no Kontantkort?

May it be useful for someone.
+
Grommet
post 17.Dec.2020, 06:16 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (SeventhGuest @ 17.Dec.2020, 06:39 AM) *
Yes, call me ignorant but ignore yourself the fast that 5G uses beamforming and directs the microwaves in the specific direction where the customer is.By the way I use a 4G ro ... (show full quote)

Um, OK, so you work in IT, but you can't figure out which provider is best and have to come to one of the world's most obscure forums to get the answer?

Well, you seem to have done quite well for yourself.
+
Grommet
post 17.Dec.2020, 07:13 AM
Post #11

And 7-11, a quick comment about "beam-formation". What is the problem with it? Have you done scientific investigations that result in conclusions that go against a vast body of investigations, that have concluded these high frequencies are safe to humans?

Or, perhaps, you are not human? I wouldn't blame you for ending up in Meatballia. If I was an alien, I too would go there, just for the entertainment factor.

Did Trump tell you, he knows a guy, and he said blah blah blah, 60 GHz, blah blah blah?

Do you think whatever came out of the arc of the covenant in Indiana Jones, when your fellow Nazi's opened it, was 60 GHz? You know that was just Hollywood right? Just a movie, not a documentary.

Or maybe you like to check out x-rays instead. But our mobile phone networks will never use x-ray frequencies.

So what is your point really?
+
SeventhGuest
post 19.Dec.2020, 12:51 PM
Post #12

Hey Hey V?nster-p?bel,
other than you, I am able to do my own research and thoughts. So no Trump told me anything about 5G. I hope your lack of oxygen under your face mask doesn't lead to wearing a diaper in addition...
https://news.google.com/search?q=Covid+Diap...&ceid=US:en

Go for it, they are still available in your local grocery store.
+
Grommet
post 19.Dec.2020, 07:18 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (SeventhGuest @ 19.Dec.2020, 01:51 PM) *
Hey Hey V?nster-p?bel,other than you, I am able to do my own research and thoughts. So no Trump told me anything about 5G. I hope your lack of oxygen under your face mask does ... (show full quote)

Go for it? Gee, thanks. I have been "going for it" for months already. Thanks for your concern. Not at 7-11 though, prices are too high.

Actually, I am not alone in that. You should get out from your mother's basement, like, turn that incel forum off, and take a look, 7-11.
+
SeventhGuest
post 14.Jan.2021, 07:34 PM
Post #14

1,495 kr/GB... hallon Bredbandskontantkort + 200 GB (299 kr)
+
SeventhGuest
post 14.Jan.2021, 07:38 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Grommet @ 19.Dec.2020, 07:18 PM) *
Actually, I am not alone in that. You should get out from your mother's basement, like, turn that incel forum off, and take a look, 7-11.

"Colorado parents already struggled to afford clean diapers. Coronavirus made everything worse."
Was thinking about you when I read this headline.
+

Reply to this topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: