The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5   Reply to this topic

English anyone?

*Selena*
post 18.Jan.2006, 01:34 PM
Post #61

Well thanks for the tips Matt. But I am going to go and find this Gray's American Store. I am so excited to see some products I know and love. I hope I am not dissapointed. I just hope I don't get lost on the way. I never know where to go here so confusing. In my city the street and ave's are numbered only an idiot could get lost.
Go to the top of the page
+
Jmarshall
post 18.Jan.2006, 05:09 PM
Post #62

QUOTE (Selena)
Haha you read my mind. We have the same likings at Timmy's. Are you a member of this club? OH MY GOD KD, I never thought I would miss that stuff. Where do I find this Gray's store?
Thanks
P.S. Where you from?
A fellow displaced Canuck! :wink:

Yep I'm a member. I haven't made it out to the pubs nights so far due to a lack of cash (I just got a job tho so I look forward to attending them soon). I was at the Canada Day picnic last year tho and it was great fun. www.canclub.org

It's funny the things that you miss when you're away from home for a long time. 'Skittles' turned out to be a big one for me oddly enough! laugh.gif Btw most ICA stores sell real maple syrup from back home if you get a hankering for that.

Grays has two locations here in Stockholm.
In Gamla Stan at Västerlånggatan 14.
and
Near Odenplan station at Odengatan 39

The Gamla Stan store is pretty small. The one on Odengatan is quite a bit larger and stocks a wider variety of goods.

p.s. I was born in Manitoba, grew up in Alberta and spent most of my adult life in B.C. on Vancouver Island. biggrin.gif
+
*Selena*
post 18.Jan.2006, 06:05 PM
Post #63

Cool I am from Edmonton, Alberta. I went to that store today. Pretty cool but 5 bucks for a box of macaroni DAMN! Thats like highway robbery. I will check out that organization for sure. Thanks for the info!
+
*Toronto 1*
post 19.Jan.2006, 11:43 PM
Post #64

Selena you could try www.canswe.org also. There Canadians living in Sweden. They are very nice and will help you out with your questions. I am a Canadian but still living in Canada. I wish you luck living in Sweden. smile.gif
+

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: